Somalilanders among 400 dead in boat capsize off the coast of Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN its sad but I think this happens for 2 reasons first Its because of The ones Who tahriib Who boast and brag about how good theyre living some even take pictures of other ppls houses and post on FB as their own

2nd is The leaders honestly they dont give a shit about The youth If they really did they would do something

How about open s factory or 2?

Give cleaning jobs to them theres alot of garbage lying Around?

I dont know what to say about Siilanyo I heard he hided 5 million deal with Kuwait

And than theres his daughter and husband running away with tax money worth 1,5 mil $

1-----

The illegal Oromo took the jobs, and they paid less, the Oromo will take half wage of Somali. Thus the high unemployment level among the youth in Somalia SL PL JL

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The illegal Oromo took the jobs, and they paid less, the Oromo will take half wage of Somali. Thus the high unemployment level among the youth in Somalia SL PL JL

Somalis are doing a shitty job I mean whenever they kick a oromo out they just walk back into the country cause no one cares

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You hate me, my personality is me

Cuqdadle

No you're personality is bipolar. But if someone else looks at the situation, they would say you're obsessed with me. You secretly love me. You want to be dominated by MJ woman. Am I right?

waraabe

Your superior
No you're personality is bipolar. But if someone else looks at the situation, they would say you're obsessed with me. You secretly love me. You want to be dominated by MJ woman. Am I right?
I love all somali women, qabiil doesnt matter.

And for your information, I want to be dominated by a jaarso beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.