Somalis are not victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE PLEASE please for the sake of my own sanity can yall drop this pathetic victimhood? One thing growing up I always felt incredibly proud of for being somali was that our people never stood low by victimising themselves, I always appreciated and especially admired how prideful somalis were by nature and how we never feared anyone or put others above ourselves regardless of our circumstances (expect for cana arab abeeds ) however this sadly doesn't seem the case anymore, these past view years I've seen numerous of videos, threads and posts of somalis constantly b*tching and crying about how certain demographics apparently don't like us and spread hate or "xenophobic comments"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like do yall ever acknowledge the amount of prejudice and provoked hateful comments cadaans and Jews constantly on a daily-basis get ? No because they don't even acknowledge it themselves, they just keep it moving and spending their time uplifting their community financially and socially SOMETHING WE SHOULD BE DOING. Instead of getting triggered by sub-humans who are clearly envious of you, be the bigger person turn your back and priorities the need for yourself and your community to prosper. Somalis especially the younger generation have SO MUCH potential and as the saying goes success is the best revenge. Now stop posting these dead threads.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
PLEASE PLEASE please for the sake of my own sanity can yall drop this pathetic victimhood? One thing growing up I always felt incredibly proud of for being somali was that our people never stood low by victimising themselves, I always appreciated and especially admired how prideful somalis were by nature and how we never feared anyone or put others above ourselves regardless of our circumstances (expect for cana arab abeeds ) however this sadly doesn't seem the case anymore, these past view years I've seen numerous of videos, threads and posts of somalis constantly b*tching and crying about how certain demographics apparently don't like us and spread hate or "xenophobic comments"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like do yall ever acknowledge the amount of prejudice and provoked hateful comments cadaans and Jews constantly on a daily-basis get ? No because they don't even acknowledge it themselves, they just keep it moving and spending their time uplifting their community financially and socially SOMETHING WE SHOULD BE DOING. Instead of getting triggered by sub-humans who are clearly envious of you, be the bigger person turn your back and priorities the need for yourself and your community to prosper. Somalis especially the younger generation have SO MUCH potential and as the saying goes success is the best revenge. Now stop posting these dead threads.
Would love to see less calaacal threads but the problem is most of the users on this site are a bunch of victims in their daily life they come here to vent and b*tch cuz they can't do shit about it in real life.

All these calaacalin fuckers r real life victims they try their best to make it seem as if we are all experiencing what they are experiencing kkkkkkkkkkkk

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Great thread! I agree We never had this victim mindset. Its some new gen shit who grew up in the age of identify politics who seek to victimise ourselves.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
We all know that there is one diaspora group that suffers the most from self-hate, victimhood, and inceldom. They are the worst of the worst when it comes to tarnishing our image

We all know that there is one diaspora group that suffers the most from self-hate, victimhood, and inceldom. They are the worst of the worst when it comes to tarnishing our image
To be fair I used to think this was an UK thing at first but the amount of blm xalimos from America that try their hardest to make us look oppressed are as problematic.

As I grown man the hate doesn’t affect me one bit I laugh at it cause I know most would never say it in real life but I question how it could effect our younger generation that’s growing up

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
To be fair I used to think this was an UK thing at first but the amount of blm xalimos from America that try their hardest to make us look oppressed are as problematic.
🤣Don't get me started on them too ''we were enslaved too'' they are not as loud as the UK ones but once they open their mouth the damage is destructive.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
🤣Don't get me started on them too ''we were enslaved too'' they are not as loud as the UK ones but once they open their mouth the damage is destructive.

Stop lying 😂 I have never seen an American xalimo say this. This rumor is unfounded. One or two people on social media don’t speak for us all.

I rarely meet blm xalimos. The worst they do is side with madow anajabis over their own people. But I have never seen them lie on our history like you claim.

Why do the gaal on this site always say "we" when referring to Somalis. Come on now...

bludthinkshesontheteam.jpg

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I am serious. I am tired of a certain demographic claiming to be my people.

Ceel ku dhimo.

It’s so cute when a selective few like you get so triggered over someone claiming an ethnicity. I don’t need to be accepted to be what I am. I just am what I am. You can rage about it until your blood vessels pop.

Ceel ku dhimo.

It’s so cute when a selective few like you get so triggered over someone claiming an ethnicity. I don’t need to be accepted to be what I am. I just am what I am. You can rage about it until your blood vessels pop.
I'm not angry, but it's just a bit ridiculous to claim something when the community and nation reject and despise you.

Ceel ku dhimo.

It’s so cute when a selective few like you get so triggered over someone claiming an *ethnicity*. I don’t need to be accepted to be what I am. I just am what I am. You can rage about it until your blood vessels pop.
@Bari🐍 is loser who got absolutely nothing going on his personal life no personal achievements, success nothing and a way for him to cope with the fact that he is a disappointment in life is to clinche on to the somali labell, that's why he gets triggered when someone he does not deem "somali" enough claims their own hertiage. He thinks being somali is a fandom and not a ethnicity.

@Bari🐍 is loser who got absolutely nothing going on his personal life no personal achievements, success nothing and a way for him to cope with the fact that he is a disappointment in life is to clinche on to his somali labell, that's why he gets triggered when someone he does deem to be not "somali" enough claims their own hertiage. He thinks being somali is a fandom and not a ethnicity.
Yes cause you know me so well right? I just it find it disgusting when a group who are morally abhorrent and live a degenerative lifestyle want to act as if they are my people. How can a people whom are ostracized and categorized by the vast majority as not being Somali act like they are?

I'm not angry, but it's just a bit ridiculous to claim something when the community and nation reject and despise you.
I genuinely don't care If a random stranger I share ethnicity with online despises me for my own beliefs, again the somali community and country have zero influence or power them "rejecting" me is not going change anything in my life I am still happy, educated and healthy. I am not "claiming" to be anything ( even if i did i wouldn't get nothing out of it) I am genetically and biologically somali, I know you're trying to troll but people like you are the ones who keep pushing the 68IQ stereotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending