Somalis are not victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
You even acknowledged us as different lool landers stand up

The world sees you quote on quote landers as nothing but pirates and terrorists. Give it up. This is just pathetic. Tribalism has rotted your brains.

You can distance yourself from Somalinimo all you want it will never change how the world views you the same as the rest.

The world sees you quote on quote landers as nothing but pirates and terrorists. Give it up. This is just pathetic. Tribalism has rotted your brains.

You can distance yourself from Somalinimo all you want it will never change how the world views you the same as the rest.
Somaliland is a standing nation of our own we have nothing to do with Somalia. People will soon start to understand the difference once we gain our independence.

Go to the motherland and you will find near unanimity in what I am saying. Are they all losers too? 😂😂
Uhm.. somalis in Somalia are literally stoning their fellow people and blowing themselves up. I think I am good here in Europe thank you very much 💕 also if you don't mind asking me what made you as a muslim somali and your parents flee to a western gaal country instead of staying loyal to your Muslim nation ?

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Somaliland is a standing nation of our own we have nothing to do with Somalia. People will soon start to understand the difference once we gain our independence.

Somaliland is the most underdeveloped part of Somaliweyn. I would take my chances in Xamar before Hargeisa. Keep coping though.

This is why nobody likes secessionists. You have to be absolutely delusional to think the world thinks of you as any different from the rest. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Uhm.. somalis in Somalia are literally stoning their fellow people and blowing themselves up. I think I am good here in Europe thank you very much 💕 also if you don't mind asking me what made you as a muslim somali and your parents flee to a western gaal country instead of staying loyal to your Muslim nation ?
I'm not even going to argue with your Islamophobic points. At the end of the day, you people are the antithesis of what it means to be Somali. Somalinimo starts with Islam and one cannot exist without the other. Somalis will never view you as being of them, but the fantasies that exist in your head can continue. You are free to be as delusional as you want.

Somaliland is the most underdeveloped part of Somaliweyn. I would take my chances in Xamar before Hargeisa. Keep coping though.

This is why nobody likes secessionists. You have to be absolutely delusional to think the world thinks of you as any different from the rest. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
A lot of people are starting to look at yotuube and how people are suprised that Somaliland is doing well for themselves and how they are different to Somalia.

I'm not even going to argue with your Islamophobic points. At the end of the day, you people are the antithesis of what it means to be Somali. Somalinimo starts with Islam and one cannot exist without the other. Somalis will never view you as being of them, but the fantasies that exist in your head can continue. You are free to be as delusional as you want.
When did I say something islamphobic? How are you both ignorant and stupid at the same time. Fantasies in my head ? I just told you I couldn't care less, it seems like you're the one begging me to want to be accepted delusional ass nigga 🤣

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
A lot of people are starting to look at yotuube and how people are suprised that Somaliland is doing well for themselves and how they are different to Somalia.

Every part of Somaliweyn that isn’t under A! Sh@b@@b control is considered peaceful compared to the southern region. It’s cute that you think it’s exclusive to SL like PL doesn’t exist.

And it looks like that “peace” is slowly crumbling now that people are revolting against SL.

It’s cute that you think this something to boast about after 30 years. 30 years of peace and it’s still a shithole. Wow! Amazing!

But what can I expect out of a retarded secessionist?

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
9A036C12-52CF-463A-ABFA-25A4BD4641FC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending