Somalis are not victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣Don't get me started on them too ''we were enslaved too'' they are not as loud as the UK ones but once they open their mouth the damage is destructive.
Yeah the American ones when they do this stuff do major damage.

I think some American halimo made a youtube video of how somalis where enslaved by arabs it got so many views and she got called out and decided to double down on it :dead1:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Yeah the American ones when they do this stuff do major damage.

I think some American halimo made a youtube video of how somalis where enslaved by arabs it got so many views and she got called out and decided to double down on it :dead1:
You should drop the vid in here if u can find it lol someone was accusing me of making this shit up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Walaal, I am of the view Muslims are at crossroads, in quest of reformation, and are going through taxing times, with so many slips, lapses, and falls, but in the end, as all civilisations, reform, and rise again, we shall.

In reflection, who would have thought Rome would be in the footnotes of history scrolls? Who would have thought Britain would plead for access to the EU single market? Who would have thought a nomad would even know the meaning of victimhood? Who would have thought Somalis would rest in the shadows of African soldiers? All have come to pass, and more shall.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Stop lying 😂 I have never seen an American xalimo say this. This rumor is unfounded. One or two people on social media don’t speak for us all.

I rarely meet blm xalimos. The worst they do is side with madow anajabis over their own people. But I have never seen them lie on our history like you claim.
What you think?

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
What you think?

CRINGE..

6E044876-9AF1-4221-B83A-F89470368FEB.jpeg

Why are our retards the loudest? Nothing grinds my gears more than xoolo who confidently speak on matters that are out of their range. JUST STFU F*CK.

Look at the pfp :deadmanny:
Habiiba ThePoet:
In my video I very clearly explain that the term "Somali" was not used by Arabs, in fact the word "Somali" was not recorded in writing until the 15th century. Somalis were often grouped with "Habesha", that's why in Arabic literature and even Islamic hadiths, the term "Somali" is never used. They knew of a portion of the horn of Africa as the "Land of Barbar" or Berber. In the book "Race and Color in Islam" by Benard Lewis he explains that "Africans are called either Habash or Sudan, the former designating the Ethiopians and their immediate neighbors in the Horn of Africa, the latter (an Arabic word meaning black) denoting blacks in general. It sometimes includes Ethiopian, but never Egyptians, Berbers, or other peoples north of the Sahara. Later, after the Arab expansion into Africa, other and more specific terms are added, the commonest being Nuba, Bujja (or Beja), and Zanj" (Page 30) This means Arabs did not say the word "Somali" even if they were talking about Somalis, who were located in the Horn.

The East African Slave Trade started during the 7th century. Moving onto where it explicitly states that Somalis were also sold as slaves in the Arab Slave Trade of East Africa is in the book “The Red Sea from Byzantium to the Caliphate: AD 500-1000” by Timothy Power, Archeologist and Historian of Arabia and the Islamic World. He writes, “The African slaves exported from Zayla’ included both broadly ‘Ethiopian’ peoples brought down to the coast from the interior, and ‘Berbers’ from the regions of modern Somalia. Muslim merchants were apparently active in the procurement of slaves from the interior, as already noted with reference to al-Istakhri. Al-Muqaddasi observes that ‘the slaves [khadam]…exported to Aden, consist of Barbar and these are the worst of slaves.”

-------

bulletsss:
The Somali Bantu (also called Gosha, and Mushunguli) are a Bantu ethnic marginalized group(s) in Somalia they are the descendants of slaves brought to Somalia from Southeast Africa and also Kenya and Tanzania. They primarily reside in the southern part of the country, primarily near the Jubba and Shabelle rivers. They are the descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups, who were acquisitioned from Southeast Africa and other areas in Northeast Africa.[3][4] Somali Bantus are not genetically related to the indigenous ethnic Somalis and have a culture which since their arrival in the country, has been distinct from the indigenous Somalis who are Cushitic and they have remained marginalized ever since their arrival in Somalia.[5]In 1991, 12,000 Bantu people were displaced into Kenya, and nearly 3,300 were estimated to have returned to Tanzania.[6]

Somaliland is the most underdeveloped part of Somaliweyn. I would take my chances in Xamar before Hargeisa. Keep coping though.

This is why nobody likes secessionists. You have to be absolutely delusional to think the world thinks of you as any different from the rest. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
The most underdeveloped lool you don't have to lie, Somaliland is actually the most developed along with Banadir, Djibouti and maybe NFD. Somaliland is also the safest part in greater Somalia.

1686592863162.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending