Somalis in Scandinavia are definently without a doubt the stupidest in the Somali diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Make up lie and present it as a fact

2) Present that lie on a social media platform

3) Vigorously defend said lie with more lies until a web of obfuscation and deception has been spun.

4) Sit back and watch as your victims get caught in the web trying to make sense of and refute your lies.

I swear if I didn't think your online persona was faker than the breasts on a Bangkok prostitute, I'd suggest AJ should join the Trump administration.:mjlol:

They're definitely the sexiest Somalis.

But we all know good looks = not as smart
image.png

1) Make up lie and present it as a fact

2) Present that lie on a social media platform

3) Vigorously defend said lie with more lies until a web of obfuscation and deception has been spun.

4) Sit back and watch as your victims get caught in the web trying to make sense of and refute your lies.

I swear if I didn't think your online persona was faker than the breasts on a Bangkok prostitute, I'd suggest AJ should join the Trump administration.:mjlol:

Where's the evidence that this is a lie?

@gurey admitted all his friends from Scandinavia didn't bother to get UK passports after living there for a decade or more. Now they face Brexit.

What's the difference between Somalis there and in other places? I'm curious. Isn't the education system in those countries the best in the world?

I think only Finland is the best and Finland isn't Scandinavia.

Finnish Somalis also appear to be stupid though.

Where's the evidence that this is a lie?

I think only Finland is the best and Finland isn't Scandinavia.

Finnish Somalis also appear to be stupid though.

Norway has a great education system, and its free.

We don´t have to break our backs economically to get an education.

We can take our free education and be " stupid " while reer canadian shout gang gang all day and kill each other.

Keep throwing gang signs and eat up the AA culture like it´s bariis.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

We can take our free education and be " stupid " while reer canadian shout gang gang all day and kill each other.

The most embarrassing part is that they're Canadian culture vultures. I hear Black Canadians are excellent people and seem to be doing well and yet they emulate the ghettos of Chicago. If that isn't stupid, I don't know what is.
:siilaanyolaugh:

I have seen Grønland. Worst Somali ghetto in the diaspora

I have seen Grønland. Worst Somali ghetto in the diaspora

Tell me how many body drops in Grønland?

Worst based on what? Now u have to explain this.

tell me, do u really think miskiin grønland is worse then dixon, Jane&Finch or Rinkeby?

Tell me how many body drops in Grønland?

Worst based on what? Now u have to explain this.

tell me, do u really think miskiin grønland is worse then dixon, Jane&Finch or Rinkeby?

How about the Somali woman who was about to stab a little kid because she was fighting with the kid's mother? This happened in Grønland, the Somali ghetto

How about the Somali woman who was about to stab a little kid because she was fighting with the kid's mother? This happened in Grønland, the Somali ghetto

This is getting stupid.

If we are going tit for tat on this, reer canada won´t look good.

I can pull up articles after articles about reer canada getting killed.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I am not sure why this is but this is my analysis after speaking with many Somalis from there. This is my observation of non-relative Somalis.

They can't hold conversations, they always seem lost and confused or annoyed, they're very boring and their only subject interest is soccer. Also very few take up a trade or go to school past high school.

They were able to fall under the radar due to being quiet and docile but I am on to them due to being very observant.

Let's have an honest conversation about my findings and not resort to personal attacks and have childish outbursts.
We are the best in the West. Very silent, don't cause much bad attention like reer Canada and America with their drug dealers and terrorists. It's the FOB's who do the crimes mostly, not second generation immigrant guys like in the rest of the diaspora

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@gurey admitted all his friends from Scandinavia didn't bother to get UK passports after living there for a decade or more.
Your fluctuating single digit IQ is amusing, you do know most Somali EU nationals in the UK have permanent residency right?

I never been in Scandinavia, but what I had of they are little bit open minded people than Somalis in uk Everydoby have different observations though that's true ✅️‍

Status
Not open for further replies.