Somalis permanently etched into history

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
@rayxn3 im gonna end the conversation here its clear you got something going on.

Im sorry there were no Somali male role model that could’ve stopped those ajanabis from bullying you for being Somali.

But you can’t dish it out to all somali men as a coping mechanism.

Please hit an ignore button on my account so you don’t have to be constantly triggered by my posts.
1721683170550.png

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
@rayxn3 im gonna end the conversation here its clear you got something going on.

Im sorry there were no Somali male role model that could’ve stopped those ajanabis from bullying you for being Somali.

Please hit an ignore button on my account so you don’t have to be constantly triggered by my posts.
View attachment 335381
More paragraphs and projecting your school life onto me lol. Yawn.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somalia needs to abandon religion-state and clan extremism. And Convert to free thinkings that’s consist of liberal mindset (not an extreme form of it but to free think and not let religion dictate your mindset). Your average scientist would get funded in a country that rejects evolution theory and other physics that contradicts religion.

Somalia needs science.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

View attachment 335381
It’s Somali guys that get bullied for being Somali everyone knows this. With barkhad abdi, yusuf, diddy, etc. Somali women are the only tolerable and likeable people from our community. It’s a shame we have to share an ethnicity with you guys. I won’t reply to your cringe posts from now on. Seek help.

And @Khaemwaset you should repent for accusing me of being a kaafir and slandering me. Weirdo.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
It’s Somali guys that get bullied for being Somali everyone knows this. With barkhad abdi, yusuf, diddy, etc. Somali women are the only tolerable and likeable people from our community. It’s a shame we have to share an ethnicity with you guys. I won’t reply to your cringe posts from now on. Seek help.

And @Khaemwaset you should repent for accusing me of being a kaafir and slandering me. Weirdo.
Say whatever idc

This is one of the most biggest hope pill for somalis ever. Empires fall and rise, ethnicities go extinct.

All monuments and signs of civilisation on earth will eventually crumble and turn to dust and human life could be wiped out on earth one day.

However somalis have been permanently etched into history. Plus its a good image of a somali. Even if all somalis were to die out and everything about us was to be destroyed there will always be a remnant out in space to say once upon a time somalis existed.

Even if the darkest timeline happens for us somalis our flame will always remain flying through space.

If aliens do come across it they might not know what a somali is but they will know us by our inquisitive nature.

If that isn’t hopefuel then i dont know what is.
somalis will die out all the aliens will see is a human

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You're the one stuck on tiktok and all that other rubbish. While I and most Somali men are getting motion you're online calling Abdis losers cause of some mentally ill and isolated few. Get a life sxb
She's right
No you get trashed because you mock yourselves. Just the other day someone posted a thread about somaliathlete posting a malnourished somali man and asking if a footballer looked like him. You idiots insult your own features in front of ajnabis and then wonder why so many people call you ugly 😭

Ethiopian men don’t get online talking about how big their foreheads are or how short they are and nobody comes for them. As for this being “banter on a Somali forum”, you should use spoilers then… because we’ve established already that other Africans are in somali business and trust me, they are on here. You all have worms for brains.

Young somali kids are getting set up to get bullied with all the rampant self hate we see online.
Somali niggas are telling the world we aren't black and have massive foreheads.

Only young Somali kids that would be safe are the ones living in Somali communities. The ones living outside of them could easily get targeted. Especially if they're "ugly" or look like an easy target.

Plus it's obvious young Somali men deal with way more bullshit compared to Somali women. Not only have young Somali men been roasted for their looks but a few have also been physically bullied.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Samaale sits in the dark side of the moon he was trapped there whilst trying to get that Lunar Siil. He sits there waiting for his children the Somalis, tribe of Samaale, to come and save him.
Somalis of old created a 2500 calander to calculate when the best time to enter the moons orbit and save aabo samaale.