Somalis permanently etched into history

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
She's right

Young somali kids are getting set up to get bullied with all the rampant self hate we see online.
Somali niggas are telling the world we aren't black and have massive foreheads.

Only young Somali kids that would be safe are the ones living in Somali communities. The ones living outside of them could easily get targeted. Especially if they're "ugly" or look like an easy target.

Plus it's obvious young Somali men deal with way more bullshit compared to Somali women. Not only have young Somali men been roasted for their looks but a few have also been physically bullied.
Online is not real life. Go outside somali niggas are normal

Khaemwaset

VIP
Somalis of old created a 2500 calander to calculate when the best time to enter the moons orbit and save aabo samaale.
We will save aabo Saamaale he will bring back the Macrobian sublime state and the army of Somalis will conquer this dunya. Then we shall take the galaxy. Somaliweyn ha noolato

Khaemwaset

VIP
Lool if you didn't give AF than why argue with @rayxn3

We all saw how yusuf7n turned out. A lot of these miskeen ugly niggas can turn out just like him
She chats about all somali men as the problem. Nigga she's a femcel she doesn't care about the uglies and miskeen either. Who cares about yusuf7 there has not been a single convo irl where someone brought that niggs up to me

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Our uglies and miskeens are easy targets for Ajnabis if they have no somalis around them
Thats how it’s always been for all races. Indians and East asians the weak get preyed on.
Young somali kids are getting set up to get bullied with all the rampant self hate we see online.
Somali niggas are telling the world we aren't black and have massive foreheads.

Only young Somali kids that would be safe are the ones living in Somali communities. The ones living outside of them could easily get targeted. Especially if they're "ugly" or look like an easy target.

Plus it's obvious young Somali men deal with way more bullshit compared to Somali women. Not only have young Somali men been roasted for their looks but a few have also been physically bullied.

If i can’t make a single depreciating joke amongst somalis in jest on a thread that had a positive message then its over for the next generation.

Is this how thinskinned we have gotten as a people?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
youre the one claiming it was fake, prove it bro :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
You genuinely believe it? Ok lets see here
Too many Evidences to go over man
But

Watch that, they turned off comments but on nearly every moon video on youtube if you toggle to 'new' you will see intellectuals talk about how it was clearly fake.

Now uhh whats next we havent been there in 55 years, its harder to fake.

They were able to call the president WHILE at the moon.

Watch this interview, Poor fellers were ... Just take a look, also take a good read at the comments. Not even youtube filtration can remove the truth xd

Ok Yes I have forgotten to talk about the van allen belts, this a radiomagnetic belt thingy that orbits the earth. The earth it protected it from it because of the atmousphere. It is even talked in the quran. If humans spent any time in there, they would die. I mean theyve covered up this aspect super well though.

Ok hmm

Whats crazier is the moon landing also indirectly proves that the cold war was a hoax,

Sad

Theres so much evidence and so much more research u could do if you looked past the controlled stuff. I had my own adventure realizing this.

Its fake

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I love this thread it’s schizophrenic niggas are arguing for and against the moon landing whilst simultaneously people are arguing about self hate and self censorship.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Thats how it’s always been for all races. Indians and East asians the weak get preyed on.

If i can’t make a single depreciating joke amongst somalis in jest on a thread that had a positive message then its over for the next generation.

Is this how thinskinned we have gotten as a people?
I don't give AF about your joke nigga I do the same shit on here since this is a Somali space.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Lool if you didn't give AF than why argue with @rayxn3

We all saw how yusuf7n turned out. A lot of these miskeen ugly niggas can turn out just like him
They won’t listen lol. They genuinely think that me calling out their self depreciation is me hating Somali men. I wouldn’t be shocked if more guys like yusuf start popping up on twitch and YouTube.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Its a few sensitive individuals who talk big online, Kisame and Rayan are the most unsuspecting and shy IRL. The obsession with this insignificant thing is Crazy

Last edited: