#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I don't dislike xalimos, but yeah there is something for sure. But it's not a big deal, just deal with ajanabi women, we shouldn't even be dealing with xalimos anyways for obvious reasons
Niggas will always deal with Xalimos since your avg somali nigga has no issues with Somali women.

The only ones that should be avoided are the @Shama Diamond- variants

Niggas will always deal with Xalimos since your avg somali nigga has no issues with Somali women.

The only ones that should be avoided are the @Shama Diamond- variants
The issue with somali men is that we are too insular, we like what is handed to us figuratively speaking like some other ethnics, that's why mali niggas cry about meher 😂. 'Naagahan qaloocsan ba fiyooday o meher noo qaaliyaay yahooo'. It's cos these women know they can extort siil deprived faraxs kkkk

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Can you gorillas stop hating on j3reer hair. Think of the Somali girls who have natural 4 type hair seeing this shit on repeat. Like it or not timo dhageex is not that rare in our ethnicity and insults like the one OP dished out contribute to insecurities they’ve dealt with their whole lives

Can you gorillas stop hating on j3reer hair. Think of the Somali girls who have natural 4 type hair seeing this shit on repeat. Like it or not timo dhageex is not that rare in our ethnicity
Bro do you have j3reer hair or timo jilicsan. i'm dhexdhexaad, i'm darkskin af tho

Kisame

VIP
The issue with somali men is that we are too insular, we like what is handed to us figuratively speaking like some other ethnics, that's why mali niggas cry about meher 😂. 'Naagahan qaloocsan ba fiyooday o meher noo qaaliyaay yahooo'. It's cos these women know they can extort siil deprived faraxs kkkk

The deprived Faraxs are the miskeen niggas that spend most of their youth avoiding women. Avg mehr price would go down if your avg somali nigga engaged in a legit relationship with the chick before marriage.

She won't be demanding 10k+ if she loved you.

Kisame

VIP
Can you gorillas stop hating on j3reer hair. Think of the Somali girls who have natural 4 type hair seeing this shit on repeat. Like it or not timo dhageex is not that rare in our ethnicity and insults like the one OP dished out contribute to insecurities they’ve dealt with their whole lives
Avg somali nigga doesn't care. 4b xalimos still get picked often

The deprived Faraxs are the miskeen niggas that spend most of their youth avoiding women. Avg mehr price would go down if your avg somali nigga engaged in a legit relationship with the chick before marriage.

She won't be demanding 10k+ if she loved you.
Thats so weird, so they don't date before they marry, that's bizarre fr. They're just like yep, tan baan doortay, weli todobaadka dhamaanin 😂. That's worse than gambling

I have a jar33r hair myself. I have the pass.
IMG_1363.jpg

Kisame

VIP
But they stay in my DM’s 😂 I need baaxdil a couple of faraax for reparations….
Because like I said before the avg somali nigga has no beef with Somali women.

You will be the only one with genuine hate for the opposite sex in most of your convos with Somali niggas

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Thats so weird, so they don't date before they marry, that's bizarre fr. They're just like yep, tan baan doortay, weli todobaadka dhamaanin 😂. That's worse than gambling
Then niggas wonder why the divorce rate is so large lol

Kisame

VIP
Bro we dead ass got niggas that avoid women until they got 20k saved up for mehr.

These miskeen niggas are simps. They will give 20k to a chick they only spoke to for 2-3 months.

The chick could lie about being a miskeen practicing hijabi and they would genuinely believe her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s incredibly rare, I’ve never seen that on TikTok. Not wearing the hijab doesn’t make them a h03.

Although unfortunately I’ve seen some stories of some Somali girls who commit every sin, wear revealing clothes & abandon the deen, then a few years later when they’re ready to settle down,they’ll pretend to be a good Muslim, wear the hijab/niqab & trick some miskeen Somali guy into marrying them.

But this is very rare.

Because like I said before the avg somali nigga has no beef with Somali women.

You will be the only one with genuine hate for the opposite sex in most of your convos with Somali niggas
Your implying that I’m crazy and created this hatred out of nowhere…. My hatred is valid! You know it as well

Kisame

VIP
Your implying that I’m crazy and created this hatred out of nowhere…. My hatred is valid! You know it as well

100% you use your hate to generalize Somali niggas just so you can keep hating on them. Your not the only Somali women to do this.

Have fun demonizing a group of niggas that have no beef with you

Trending