#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

Yawn.

I have added you to my mute list.

lets-go (1).gif

Can I be muted too 🙏🙏🙏
Don't want to hear you out no more
There is no explaining your self now
lol you’re such an attention seeker. I have never interacted with you before… you can do the blocking or muting. I will not exert myself for the likes of you.

“There’s no explaining yourself now” I can tell your not dealing with a full deck lol I’m not trying to explain myself. Where do you get that from?

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
lol you’re such an attention seeker. I have never interacted with you before… you can do the blocking or muting. I will not exert myself for the likes of you.

“There’s no explaining yourself now” I can tell your not dealing with a full deck lol I’m not trying to explain myself. Where do you get that from?
1708480785154.png

Im sorry but this is a public thread and also youve contributed around 16 negative reactions to my account, I'm guessing you've forgotten as you have probably contributed 100s of dislikes by now. I have ever right to be mad by your careless behavior and muting innocents.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP

Just checked your thoughts and omg youve contributed a whopping 162 Dislikes, whilist giving only 2 likes....
1708481018273.png

You truly are a negative person my ... not friend but distasteful peer. I really urge you to stop trolling man, it gets boring after a while and justs spreads negativity yk.
Thanks if you do listen,

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Is sharma boy Knockoff Sharma Diamond a Narcissist? On today's special we uncover the truth of the biggest troll on the Hotspot connection

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
It’s NOT about men!!! Putain de MERDE! Why do you equate discussing colourism with MEN choosing us?!?

It’s about removing the stigma associated to being dark skin in the community especially for women that I’m trying to highlight! But you guys want to gaslight me and make it seem that I want male approval! Disgusting!
"It’s about removing the stigma associated to being dark skin in the community especially for women that I’m trying to highlight! But you guys want to gaslight me and make it seem that I want male approval! Disgusting!"

Your on the wrong platform then. The avg somali nigga in the west isn't colorist.

The xalimos back home are the main ones you should be targeting and most of those chicks don't even use somalispot. No point in shouting about colorism on here when most niggas here have no issues with darkskin Somali women.

Even on this forum there's only a few niggas that prefer lightskin women.