#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Somali p* is borderline non existent online.

If Somali niggas exposed xalimos at high rates you would have been easily able to find Somali P*. Even the niggas back home aren't exposing xalimos at high rates like that.

That reddit sub was pretty much fucking dead and didn't have that many Somali women get exposed.

Ajnabis recently leaked that Ilhan baby chick on tiktok and legit sent the vids to Somali trolls. The ajnabis even had a Twitter space with the trolls.
She is Deluded:mjlol: Some man being colourist on here and she has a thing out for Somali men population.

techsamatar

But the man doing the Fucking is an ajnabi how is a somali man gonna leak that nacas
YOU GOT HER:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

@Shama Diamond- They think their Degenerate phase can be hidden via only dealing with Ajnabi men but they blame Farah when their stuff gets leaked as if it was a Somali man in the Vid.

We thank the Leakers and those hardworking Ajnabi men who are satisfying their fetish and helping the community mark out the Leftovers who try to use and settle for Miskeen Farah later on.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Walahi bro even the sites dedicated to east African girls are ran by fat Nigerians and Jamaicans

These chicks want to demonize somali niggas even though ajnabis niggas been their main opps for the past 10+ years :dead:

What's even more funny is that most of the gen Z and young millennial Farahs have clean records when it comes to dealing with Xalimos. Most of these chicks have nothing to hate on us about and just want to be angry for no reason.

Kisame

VIP

@Shama Diamond- They think their Degenerate phase can be hidden via only dealing with Ajnabi men but they blame Farah when their stuff gets leaked as if it was a Somali man in the Vid.

We thank the Leakers and those hardworking Ajnabi men who are satisfying their fetish and helping the community mark out the Leftovers who try to use and settle for Miskeen Farah later on.

I've said it before on here but if they kept their hoeing within the Somali community a decent amount of Somali niggas would still consider them an option. Especially the street niggas and male ho**. Most niggas are tribalistic when it comes to women. A Somali hoe that only messed with Somali niggas will always have a Somali dude willing to cuff them.
This same behavior is present in every other community.

Last edited:

techsamatar

I've said it before on here but if they kept their hoeing within the Somali community a decent amount of Somali niggas would still consider them an option. Especially the street niggas and male ho**. Most niggas are tribalistic when it comes to women. A Somali hoe that only messed with Somali niggas will always have a Somali dude willing to cuff them.
This same behavior is present in every other community.
You might be on to something I think when they get passed around Ajnabis these somali men who are also Hoes and in the street feel disgusted now that even a foreigner had their turn, these lot still have that Nomadic tribalistic mindset of being against outsider invasion:russ::lolbron::manny:

Kisame

VIP
You might be on to something I think when they get passed around Ajnabis these somali men who are also Hoes and in the street feel disgusted now that even a foreigner had their turn, these lot still have that Nomadic tribalistic mindset of being against outsider invasion:russ::lolbron::manny:

Bro all men do this.ive legit seen it with my own eyes. Madows niggas will stay away from madow women that mess around with cadaan niggas. Hispanic niggas with stay away from Hispanic women that mess with Madows and etc.

Women overall aren't as tribalistic compared to men so they get confused when niggas act this way.

What do you mean “you got her”?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I would ask for proof but I’m not really invested so I’ll let y’all get this “W”.
I'll send you proof lil bro. One xalimo getting leaked on a madow owned sub by an cadaan nigga and the comments filled with ajnabi. The white guy even cussed her out.

Not a single Somali man in sight but stay angry at us 🙏🏾

Kisame

VIP
are you still taking her this seriously, Just enjoy she's hilarious, though that could just mean she's successfully killed my braincells

Ive been beefing with these self haters since my clubhouse days. I got smoke for all of them :fittytousand:

I'll send you proof lil bro. One xalimo getting leaked on a madow owned sub by an cadaan nigga and the comments filled with ajnabi. The white guy even cussed her out.

Not a single Somali man in sight but stay angry at us 🙏🏾
I’m not your “lil bro” lilttle sis. Also, I don’t want the proof.

Men are dogs.

Ive been beefing with these self haters since my clubhouse days. I got smoke for all of them :fittytousand:
Never been on clubhouse but I wish I DID! Joined Somalispot a couple of years ago due to the countless old threads I found about dark skin girls. That’s when I decided to join.

You have beef with the likes of me. I got beef with the likes of you. It’s mutual.

Barasho wanaagsan walal.

Never been on clubhouse but I wish I DID! Joined Somalispot a couple of years ago due to the countless old threads I found about dark skin girls. That’s when I decided to join.

You have beef with the likes of me. I got beef with the likes of you. It’s mutual.

Barasho wanaagsan walal.
Who has an issue with darkskin women? If they do, they are strange. I can understand preferences but its a shame

Trending