#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

Who has an issue with darkskin women? If they do, they are strange. I can understand preferences but its a shame
I’ll actually create a thread of all of the old threads about dark skin Somali women and how we are demonized.

I came across those threads when I was looking for inspiration for make up for dark skin. I then became radicalized due to the extreme colourism I saw. Right now I do not have the time to post those threads.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Never been on clubhouse but I wish I DID! Joined Somalispot a couple of years ago due to the countless old threads I found about dark skin girls. That’s when I decided to join.

You have beef with the likes of me. I got beef with the likes of you. It’s mutual.

Barasho wanaagsan walal.

Darkskin xalimos get chosen all the time. Most Somali niggas aren't colorist like that.

I’ll actually create a thread of all of the old threads about dark skin Somali women and how we are demonized.

I came across those threads when I was looking for inspiration for make up for dark skin. I then became radicalized due to the extreme colourism I saw. Right now I do not have the time to post those threads.
That's crazy I have come across those sentiments before but it's truly a shame that we have these ignorant beliefs about skin colour 🤔

Darkskin xalimos get chosen all the time. Most Somali niggas aren't colorist like that.
It’s NOT about men!!! Putain de MERDE! Why do you equate discussing colourism with MEN choosing us?!?

It’s about removing the stigma associated to being dark skin in the community especially for women that I’m trying to highlight! But you guys want to gaslight me and make it seem that I want male approval! Disgusting!

So quick to delete your post eh?

“Do yourself a favour sis, and place most of these men on ignore. Curate your experience on here by using that function.”

I can’t tag you @Puntite but there’s no need for me to mute them to curate my “experience here sis”. I actually used to respect you but I will put you on mute. You’re just like them.

Don’t ever quote me. Don’t ever try to gaslight me and diminish my experience. I will continue to voice my opinion and defend girls and women that favour me. I will continue speaking about colourism and the struggle that we face within this cursed community. I will continue voice my opinion for dark skin Somali girls be left alone and remind them to do what’s best for them always.

Also, my dark skin Somali girls/women lighter skin Somali women aren’t your allies. They would rather shut me up and gaslight me than stand by us because it will remove their privilege. Your silence is complicit and noted.

Last edited:
So quick to delete your post eh?

“Do yourself a favour sis, and place most of these men on ignore. Curate your experience on here by using that function.”

I can’t tag you @Puntite but there’s no need for me to mute them to curate my “experience here sis”. I actually used to respect you but I will put you on mute. You’re just like them.

Don’t ever quote me. Don’t ever try to gaslight me and diminish my experience. I will continue to voice my opinion and defend girls and women that favour me. I will continue speaking about colourism and the struggle that we face within this cursed community. I will continue voice my opinion for dark skin Somali girls be left alone and remind them to do what’s best for them always.

Also, dark skin Somali girls and women lighter skin Somali women aren’t your allies. They would rather shut me up and gaslight me than stand by us because it will remove their privilege. Your silence is complicit and noted.
That was powerful. I just got the chills. Tell me how you are gonna start this change, Queen?
You @ the wrong person btw. lemme give you a hand. 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

That was powerful. I just got the chills. Tell me how you are gonna start this change, Queen?
Being passive aggressive as a “man” is very sassy. If you wanted to wear a gogaraadh and Dirac with me you could’ve just asked! I’ll do anything for you Kang 👑!!!

Last edited:
You weren’t being serious you disingenuous prick!
Fine, I will admit I was playing with you. Although I would be curious on how you would enact any change on the issue. Honestly what is the fix? Not asking for an insult or a qashin tell me what do you think? Woah, that was the fastest qashin I have ever seen did you even read the post? :comeon:

Fine, I will admit I was playing with you. Although I would be curious on how you would enact any change on the issue. Honestly what is the fix? Not asking for an insult or a qashin tell me what do you think?
You weren’t playing. You were being serious and it’s okay kang, your just a feminine man. Rest in your femininity. Purr 💅

I will not do your homework nor labour for you 😘.

I like the dark skin though....
Warya, I understand that the demon of khaniisnimo is very hard to over come but fadlan niin raag iska dhiig and stand on ten toes. Say what you want to say with your whole chest. It’s very weak and unbecoming of you walal.

I don’t need your sadaqa compliments lol 😂

Trending