Somaliweyn mapped 1958

You gotta forget about Muslinimo when it comes to Ethiopia. A Muslim Ethiopian will always side with Ethiopia despite them having their mosques demolished all the time.
Let’s not forget Oromos ABa Gadas were the ones pushing the whole MOU. Many of them seem full complicit in the attempted annexation of Zeila coast by Ethiopia (which they know see as their horse).

Somalis allied with them and supported them in their darkest hours, so it’s a lie to say Somalis are “too dumb” to form alliances with them.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
>user named Araabi shows up two weeks ago
>proceeds to suck off oromos, post anti-somali beliefs and say the word zoo
Looks like we have another Ethiopian in our forums!
Nah his legit, we share 89 SNP's and cluster in the same subclade.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
The only reason why SL survives is because it's a pure qabiilocracy state, which in essence is fine. All of the institutions and regional positions are distributed based on clan lines. For example, 100% of the positions in Awdal are occupied by people from the region. No Isaaq has any governmental positions in Awdal outside of key workers. There was a short period of time where regional governors were swapped in a dib u curasho system but was scrapped. Grade A-C district mayoral positions are determined by 1 man 1 vote elections and any other positions such as grade D district governors and regional governors are determined by the Interior Ministry and must be based on very delicate clan lines. SL survives because these red lines are never crossed.

Having said that, I believe every clan in the north has to be fully armed to the teeth when shit hits the fan. I don't believe SL will outlast Biixi. He will destroy SL himself and seems determined to do so which is fine by me. When that happens, then that's the right moment to take control if Ethiopia isn't involved.
Ethiopia will be involved do you not see that

I do not care, these supposed allies genocide somalis along the borders

Heres an thread that goes over the absolute attrocities committed.

Also stop referring to yourself as somali, you are NOT somali.

Somalis do not assimilate often @NidarNidar
Your clan is full of oromos tho?

@reer_ugaas_hussein why the Qashin aren’t you OG 💀💀
qashin was too much and it wasn't because of dirdahbe, I just found it cringe that when we're talking about somali lands lost to foreigners you just changed topic to how you're mad the state borders aren't more favourable to your clan
1726943540246.png

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
qashin was too much and it wasn't because of dirdahbe, I just found it cringe that when we're talking about somali lands lost to foreigners you just changed topic to how you're mad the state borders aren't more favourable to your clan View attachment 343538
Im not mad I think it’s better for the old state borders to be reinforced anyways I don’t care about my clan that much im a girl.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
His family were Somali Abo steppers that shed blood for Somalinimo, if it comes to a vote I also say the multigenerational Somaliboo can stay
Now they're langaabs who get railed by orthodoxs just like pre Ogaden war. The only time Muslim oromo had some semblance of independence was when Siad Barre came and gave them weapons