Sometimes I wonder do Somali even have

Are Somalis from UK impotent or dissapointing?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sex in the UK? I'm serious like WTF. Do the men there even clap their wives cheeks.
There should be at least 1 million Somalis in the UK, but no having lived there for a century they have only accumulated 200k at best.
It f*cking sucks and is proper shameful.

Respect for Scandinavia wallahi

Here are the largest African population in Europe
1589667755000.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sex in the UK? I'm serious like WTF. Do the men there even clap their wives cheeks.
There should be at least 1 million Somalis in the UK, but no having lived there for a century they have only accumulated 200k at best.
It f*cking sucks and is proper shameful.

Respect for Scandinavia wallahi

Here are the largest African population in Europe
View attachment 117864
They were already a hug african communities before Somalis came, so even having 1-2 million Somali in UK, it wouldn't out number other africans, unlike Scandinavia.

90% came after 1990. The UK diaspora isn't a century old in reality.
Yeah my awoowe used to be a sailor and came at 16 and he would tell us about how it was only him and his coworkers who were Somali. He used to go to all these different port cities. Once he went to New York and this was before segregation ended so I asked if it applied to them and apparently it didn't cuz they weren't really staying there so I think they didn't bother them.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I’m pretty sure Minneapolis and the metro area Somali pop alone is like 150-175K UK is doin what? :jaynerd:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
According to the 2011 Census, 36 per cent of Somali-born residents of England and Wales arrived in the UK during the 1990s.[6] The majority (57 per cent) arrived after 2001, with around 25 per cent arriving between 2001 and 2003.[7]

That means 7% of the 108 thousand arrived before the war that means.

0,07 x 108k = 8000 Somalis are living in the UK pre civil war descendants so shameful :damn: Get to the f*cking bruh wtf is this

Trending

Latest posts