Sometimes I wonder do Somali even have

Are Somalis from UK impotent or dissapointing?

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
What does that have to do with anything? That isn't true, I'm a young zoomer in that situation exactly. And the West is a minority of the Earth anyways. While it may be true that Western living standards are declining all I said was that the planet could easily fulfill the needs of everyone. That's still true regardless.

Peak living standards was reached by boomers. Maybe they didn't have all the gadgets we have now, but they had nice affordable homes and job security.

Future generations will live on UBI and will eat insects or disgusting lab grown meat.

Peak living standards was reached by boomers. Maybe they didn't have all the gadgets we have now, but they had nice affordable homes and job security.

Future generations will live on UBI and will eat insects or disgusting lab grown meat.
But what I'm saying is while it may be that way it doesn't have to be.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
1589673052200.png

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Bohol

VIP
That is why you see so many single halimos in dating sites. Back in early 2000s & mid 2000s this wasn't common there use to be bashaal like maxa ka galay.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@CaliTedesse go make kids in the Netherlands/Belgium how are Maghrebis taking over though they have no colonial roots there:russ:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You said 'higher per capita' that's universally understood as they're richer. When people use per capita they're often referring to GDP per capita, or income, if I misunderstood that's fine but I know for a fact American Somalis are the poorest ethnicity in America, and poorer than the UK ones for sure.
Where did you get those numbers from?

The whole Somali population in the states don't exceed 120 thousand
Somali population in the US is probably from 250k-300k wym :notsureif:
were a larger diaspora but are smaller in terms of per capita

barely 30% employed is still absolutely pathetic :silanyosmile:
8% total unemployed and y’all are unemployed to that extent? Big L regardless
aaa this context means I meant richer

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Dude migrant workers have been arriving from Turkey and Morocco since 1960's. They are half a million strong. While Somalis lived in UK for a century it's shameful wallahi akhi.
Only a few even went to the UK. They preferred to stay in the horn/. Anyways the Somalis in the UK either went back home or assimilated e.g. Mahmoud Mattans Descendants and Maya Jama.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There are better activities then pounding some woman. It's great to see that many men are starting to realise
D205FUnU8AI6FyY.jpg

Last edited:
Warya are you not from holland? You people are literally worst type of mali out there walahi akhi. Here we have you posting techno music and you hate black people when theirs barely any in holland :mjlol: man caadi iska dhig you out of all people cant talk.
HOLD UP THIS f*ck NIGGA IS FROM HOLLAND

@CaliTedesse SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU YOUR A DUTCH BLACK PETE I THOUGHT YOU WERE FROM CALI

Trending

Latest posts