Sometimes I wonder do Somali even have

Are Somalis from UK impotent or dissapointing?

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
The Somali diaspora won't grow much anymore as the country has been stabilizing.

Somali fobs will become very rare in the West like how rare Oromo or Kikuyu fobs are.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The Somali diaspora won't grow much anymore as the country has been stabilizing.

Somali fobs will become very rare in the West like how rare Oromo fobs are.
Its all starting to make sense to me why they acted so degenerate 93% of them were FOB''s now they are stabilizing and becoming more Western.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Did you pull that out of your a** :heh:
Nah, it makes perfect sense
Somalis in Minneapolis metro are like blacks in Louisiana, literally like every other person
It’s more of a numbers and estimating game, we’ll see what the 2020 census says tho
I think that's all you needed. Oh and how could I forget?
How are you gonna chat shit when you have a lower unemployment rate but are still poorer? And allow it I'm Canadian and that's not even me so not my L.
Source?
we’re deffo not poorer or unemployed at a lower rate
Who cares what our entertainer trump says at this rate, it’s all a nice funny joke at this point
Lmao diaspora bending to prove a point kkk

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why would they? Most Somalis came after the war. There's always been other African's in the UK due to the commonwealth and Somalia's population is tiny compared to their countries in Africa.

Scandinavia has more Somalis and less African's that aren't Somali because that's who they took in. Not because they're fucking each other.
did you considered that UK Somalis tend to migrate to other EU countries?
Nope we had an influx from the EU. They tend to be from countries like Sweden and the Netherlands.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis in Minneapolis metro are like blacks in Louisiana, literally like every other person
It’s more of a numbers and estimating game, we’ll see what the 2020 census says tho

Source?
Who cares what our entertainer trump says at this rate, it’s all a nice funny joke at this point
I heard Somali women get beaten by AA women in your state they boss yall around and steal your lunch money

France

Somali fobs will become very rare in the West like how rare Oromo or Kikuyu fobs are.
Oromo has always been a mythical race to me. Never met one. Met many habesh though.

Apollo

VIP
Nope we had an influx from the EU. They tend to be from countries like Sweden and the Netherlands.

Moving from Nordic countries to the UK is a massive downgrade. Never understood why they did it. Perhaps from Netherlands to UK is more understandable though.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's sad man tbh. still many Somali lived there a century ago. Look at Pakistanis
Somalis only marry one wife and barely care to look after the 2 kids they have.

Pakis marry multiple wives without the wife knowing. They also have been here for longer in greater numbers. Don't compare a cohesive ppl that have actual businesses and contacts, to a stubborn ppl that can't even look past qabil and help each other.

:wow:

Source?
You said it yourself. And you're not from the UK so you've got no idea how things are, it's a lot harder than you think. For example my uncle is a qualified engineer but is working as a security guard for the time being. How am I 'bending to prove a point'? The truth is UK Somalis are the best Somali diaspora. Most religious, most highly educated, most traditional, most successful, etc.

Moving from Nordic countries to the UK is a massive downgrade. Never understood why they did it. Perhaps from Netherlands to UK is more understandable though.
I dont know either, but the education system in the nordic countries is shite. They take 10 years to get a degree.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis only marry one wife and barely care to look after the 2 kids they have.

Pakis marry multiple wives without the wife knowing. They also have been here for longer in greater numbers. Don't compare a cohesive ppl that have actual businesses and contacts, to a stubborn ppl that can't even look past qabil and help each other.

:wow:
8k pre civil war Somali descendants thats so embarassing I swear for how long British Somaliland existed I would at least expect 50k pre civil war descendants smh

Trending