Sometimes I wonder do Somali even have

Are Somalis from UK impotent or dissapointing?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They were already a hug african communities before Somalis came, so even having 1-2 million Somali in UK, it wouldn't out number other africans, unlike Scandinavia.
It would dude descendants of pre civil war UK Somalis are only 8k like these neggas did not even have sex walle.

Nigeria is only at 180k

Somalis at 108k

so shameful bruh.

Apollo

VIP
It would dude descendants of pre civil war UK Somalis are only 8k like these neggas did not even have sex walle.

Nigeria is only at 180k

Somalis at 108k

so shameful bruh.

Somalia: 15 million

Nigeria: 1.5 billion

Population-density-Africa.jpg

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Where did you get those numbers from?

The whole Somali population in the states don't exceed 120 thousand
Somali population in the US is probably from 250k-300k wym :notsureif:
were a larger diaspora but are smaller in terms of per capita
Not me. Those are Somalian nationals. And you can't blame them really. It's tough. In London you need to be university-educated for a lot of the jobs.
barely 30% employed is still absolutely pathetic :silanyosmile:
8% total unemployed and y’all are unemployed to that extent? Big L regardless

Jungle

VIP
It's sad man tbh. still many Somali lived there a century ago. Look at Pakistanis
Warya are you not from holland? You people are literally worst type of mali out there walahi akhi. Here we have you posting techno music and you hate black people when theirs barely any in holland :mjlol: man caadi iska dhig you out of all people cant talk.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Warya are you not from holland? You people are literally worst type of mali out there walahi akhi. Here we have you posting techno music and you hate black people when theirs barely any in holland :mjlol: man caadi iska dhig.
I dont hate Black people you weirdo I never said that I love my Blacks and Arabs making lies up as usual.

UK niggas are cucks meanwhile all other diasporas smash cheeks like they're smashing for their lives making 8 abdis and farhiyos every year

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are laangaabs compared to Syrians.

Already 2 million Syrians in Europe after their civil war. But only 300K Somalis in Europe.

Did you pull that out of your a** :heh:

Sex in the UK? I'm serious like WTF. Do the men there even clap their wives cheeks.
There should be at least 1 million Somalis in the UK, but no having lived there for a century they have only accumulated 200k at best.
It f*cking sucks and is proper shameful.

Respect for Scandinavia wallahi

Here are the largest African population in Europe
View attachment 117864
We just need to eliminate qabilism and get back to our geeljire roots. Trust me if we do that we Somalis win. Somalis are very tough and smart but their own weakness is sadly themselves

I think that's all you needed. Oh and how could I forget?
How are you gonna chat shit when you have a lower unemployment rate but are still poorer? And allow it I'm Canadian and that's not even me so not my L.

Trending

Latest posts