Sometimes I wonder do Somali even have

Are Somalis from UK impotent or dissapointing?

• Total voters

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
So you are saying there are more Somalis than Nigerians in UK? And we are biggest African group?

There are definitely more Ghanian and Nigerians in the UK compared to the Somalis. But these man came here long before us, in great numbers. Although since 2006 when Somalis starting moving to the UK from Holland and Scandinavia, I believe we are coming closer to their numbers.

Nigerians are more than 300k in the UK, Ghanians too I think. Asians are well passed the 1 mil barrier.

The racism and islamophobia is worth it when you take into account that it barely happens and you can create good songs stories and benefit off of ~ affirmative action ~ :ohhhdamn:
don’t care that it’s the worst country to live in, we’re still somewhat more productive and not ccking the benefits system LMAO:mjkkk:
Affirmative action clearly isn't helping much is it? :damedamn:
Average Somali-American household income, $26,000.
Average annual U.S. university tuition, $23,890.
That's almost your whole income right there buddy.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There are definitely more Ghanian and Nigerians in the UK compared to the Somalis. But these man came here long before us, in great numbers. Although since 2006 when Somalis starting moving to the UK from Holland and Scandinavia, I believe we are coming closer to their numbers.

Nigerians are more than 300k in the UK, Ghanians too I think. Asians are well passed the 1 mil barrier.
Sxb we need to be bigger then these gaalo groups wallahi we should be reigning Africans in UK. Somalis should help each other move up there wallahi encourage each other also to have at least 5 children. Gaalos dont like children they think its a burden.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Affirmative action clearly isn't helping much is it? :damedamn:
Average Somali-American household income, $26,000.
Average annual U.S. university tuition, $23,890.
That's almost your whole income right there buddy.
You do realize that a lot of universities completely cover tuition usually once you go below the 65K USD yearly income right?
also you don’t have to pay all of tuition in most cases anyway so I don’t see your point
where’s the source for that income stat?

The racism and islamophobia is worth it when you take into account that it barely happens and you can create good songs stories and benefit off of ~ affirmative action ~ :ohhhdamn:
don’t care that it’s the worst country to live in, we’re still somewhat more productive and not ccking the benefits system LMAO:mjkkk:
PSDT_04.09.19_race-00-08.png

caiqw1vng06m-pqpenasra.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You do realize that a lot of universities completely cover tuition usually once you go below the 65K USD yearly income right?
also you don’t have to pay all of tuition in most cases anyway so I don’t see your point
Just say you guys embezzle a lot of funds kkkkkk we already know that ukhti

Sxb we need to be bigger then these gaalo groups wallahi we should be reigning Africans in UK. Somalis should help each other move up there wallahi encourage each other also to have at least 5 children. Gaalos dont like children they think its a burden.
On whose money can young couples have 5 kids? :cosbyhmm:

It's widely cited. By the way I don't see how UK Somalis could possibly be below that considering the vast majority live in London and even you yourself said they're richer (higher income per capita).

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
It's widely cited. By the way I don't see how UK Somalis could possibly be below that considering the vast majority live in London and even you yourself said they're richer (higher income per capita).
I literally said there were more somalis to the ratio of the total population what?
Give me one source where it says that, I’d like to read it :silanyosmile:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

True sxb we should Be breeding like these man

99DB1F65-0F83-4364-B6B8-A61AE642C1C9.jpeg

Trending