Sometimes I wonder do Somali even have

Are Somalis from UK impotent or dissapointing?

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
@CaliTedesse

I am only planning on having two.

Sorry for being a cuck.

But there are already too many humans and I don't think the future will be good. Humanity is on a self-destructive collision course.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

Sorry for being a cuck.

But there are already too many humans and I don't think the future will be good. Humanity is on a self-destructive collision course.
Thats caadi bro to make up for your decision I will make at least 8.

I literally said there were more somalis to the ratio of the total population what?
Give me one source where it says that, I’d like to read it :silanyosmile:
You said 'higher per capita' that's universally understood as they're richer. When people use per capita they're often referring to GDP per capita, or income, if I misunderstood that's fine but I know for a fact American Somalis are the poorest ethnicity in America, and poorer than the UK ones for sure.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
It would dude descendants of pre civil war UK Somalis are only 8k like these neggas did not even have sex walle.

Nigeria is only at 180k

Somalis at 108k

so shameful bruh.

bro 108k are the ones with British passports, British nationals most of us got Dutch, Danish or Swedish passports.

@CaliTedesse

Sorry for being a cuck.

By whose measure? The Earth can more than fulfill the needs of all humans. I don't like that sound of that, you're reminding me of Bill Gates.

Apollo

VIP
By whose measure? The Earth can more than fulfill the needs of all humans. I don't like that sound of that, you're remind me of Bill Gates.

Living standards in the West have been declining.

One working man could raise an entire family back when boomers were young. Now that is no longer possible and it will get worse.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
bro 108k are the ones with British passports, British nationals most of us got Dutch, Danish or Swedish passports.
Yooooo you telling me there are Somali people hiding under the census

You are right I just checked they are around 250 ~300k that's good mashallah.

Living standards in the West have been declining.

One working man could raise an entire family back when boomers were young. Now that is no longer possible and it will get worse.
What does that have to do with anything? That isn't true, I'm a young zoomer in that situation exactly. And the West is a minority of the Earth anyways. While it may be true that Western living standards are declining all I said was that the planet could easily fulfill the needs of everyone. That's still true regardless.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yooooo you telling me there are Somali people hiding under the census

You are right I just checked they are around 250 ~300k that's good mashallah.

yes they are counted as british-somalis while we registered as dutch/swedish or danish nationals living in Britian.

Trending

Latest posts