South African woman claims Somalis bring nothing to the advancement of Africa while Ethiopia does

It actually bothers me how aidstopians maneuver freely in pro black spaces while they’re a lot more anti mathow than us. We need to start exposing them
You know what I’ve noticed? Germans to white supremacists is what Ethiopians specifically (habesha’s) are to them. The reason Somalis get this type of reaction is because of the incels no reason else. Regardless the deep sense of inferiority and self projection is evident regardless.

Ethiopians are high iq they convinced the world they're pro black anti imperialists lmao. i respect them for that at least they care about their image meanwhile somalis are way too honest. If ethiopians were honest about how they feel about black people they would catch 10x more heat than us

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
You’d think she would have her priorities elsewhere,

90% of land are owned by white South Africans,

More then half of South Africans are on the dole,

Criminal violence in South Africa has more then tripled in the past decade, so much so that more people are leaving South Africa,

The economy is so bad that the South African currency has devalued and the economy is in a gradual free fall,

Poverty is widespread,

Power outages are so common that it has become a way of life in that country,

Corruption in the ANC government is so widespread that it gives the SFG a run for their money,

And I could go on and on. But instead of prioritising said issues she makes a video about a people that live on the other side of Africa. Which Farah broke her heart πŸ’€ miskeen.

Ethiopians are high iq they convinced the world they're pro black anti imperialists lmao. i respect them for that at least they care about their image meanwhile somalis are way too honest. If ethiopians were honest about how they feel about black people they would catch 10x more heat than us
Who set off the George Floyd protests?
No other African diaspora could do that!

You’d think she would have her priorities elsewhere,

90% of land are owned by white South Africans,

More then half of South Africans are on the dole,

Criminal violence in South Africa has more then tripled in the past decade, so much so that more people are leaving South Africa,

The economy is so bad that the South African currency has devalued and the economy is in a gradual free fall,

Poverty is widespread,

Power outages are so common that it has become a way of life in that country,

Corruption in the ANC government is so widespread that it gives the SFG a run for their money,

And I could go on and on. But instead of prioritising said issues she makes a video about a people that live on the other side of Africa. Which Farah broke her heart πŸ’€ miskeen.
It's just weird at this point how some people are this obsessed with Somalis.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I have no care for the opinions of an HIV ridden 3rd class citizen of her own country.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
1723624247860.png

Meanwhile in her country the whites who make 7% of the population own 80% of the land and control 70% of the economy,let that sink in.

Respectability politics doesn’t work, many of them already come with a built-in prejudice that stretches back years. Somalis just need to make sure they acquire undeniable power, wealth and influence like the Cadaan. We can do that with our natural resources, by turning Somalia into an African Oman and by having a diaspora that fills up the top universities, companies, and high ranking government positions in major economies. You can see glimpses of this here and there, but its still a work in progress.
There’s no point in getting their love,I remember when I was in primary school in the early 2000s they would call us wannabe Arabs and not real Africans.

Last edited:
For some reason the last several weeks I haven't able to watch any of the tiktoks on the forum does anybody know how I can fix this?
When you click on the tiktok link it will open the actual TikTok app then click on the comment section on the app it will open up

No I was saying Ethiopians aren’t targeted like we are and Somalis being anti black online is just gonna increase the murder and hate of Somalis in those countries talking about our hair texture is better as if that is all we have to offer the world.
As a Somali who lived in South Africa that’s cap,usually this guys will kill anyone even Pakistanis bengalis when they attack them in their shops,lots of Ethiopians were also attacked and killed

Trending

Latest posts