South African woman claims Somalis bring nothing to the advancement of Africa while Ethiopia does

There’s no point in getting their love,I remember when I was in primary school in the early 2000s they would call wannabe Arabs and not real Africans.
Yeah back in the those west africans and carribeans (mainly Jamaicans) use to hate hard on us and still do. I wallahi i could careless about these people including the muslim ones.

South Africa are immigrants in their own country. What do they even own? Without the yt man South Africa would just have been like congo.
Did you recently how they attacked and harassed that Nigerian-South African girl and later on appointed a white French South African as Miss South Africa

Meanwhile in her country the whites who make 7% of the population own 80% of the land and control 70% of the economy,let that sink in.
They have FOUR! FOUR! Whites only towns in her country where she, a native SA cannot freely live in but she feels very confident coming for us. The call is coming from inside the house!

They have FOUR! FOUR! Whites only towns in her country where she, a native SA cannot freely live in but she feels very confident coming for us. The call is coming from inside the house!
The audacity for her to even mention us I’m suprised no one in the comment section highlighted that

South Africa is the most anti black country in africa loool what the hell is she talking about.they only hate black africans and love non blacks. Just this weekend they voted for a white french woman to be ms south africa lmao they are 100x more anti black then somalia.

I blame awoowe natufian for forsaking us on this continent
Happy Nat Geo GIF by National Geographic Channel

I literally couldn’t care less what these worthless people have to say, I know people here are looking for plat threads but you’re just feeding on insecurity and adding fuel to the fire.

@Laiss it’s time you stopped this, also change your profile picture, it’s disgusting. You’re very good a spreading fitnah within the community and it seems like you enjoy it a little too much.

Majority of South Africans have no ownership over their native land, foreigners do…

While majority of Somalia is owned by Somalis..…

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
It actually bothers me how aidstopians maneuver freely in pro black spaces while they’re a lot more anti mathow than us. We need to start exposing them
This.

The number of times I’ve seen full-blown Ethiopians saying ‘chareeyr’ the J word is crazy. Where did the lie of Ethiopians being Pan-African come from? Because that’s definitely not true.

Trending

Latest posts