SSC in Ceerigaabo

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
[/QUOTE]
Seats don't necessarily translate to numbers. You should've known that from what happened to the Dhulbahante in Sool stretching their numbers over many candidates. The total number of all candidates is what matter because they show how many people voted for the said candidate irrespective of him winning or losing the seat. The Muuse Ismaciil alone who live exclusively in Ceerigaabo district got 21k in vote & 5 seats, the Dhulbahante in Ceerigaabo district got 6k vote yet secured 2 seats. Does the numbers translate to seats proportionally? Even if you go up to the Harti (Dhulbahante + Warsangali) they all amassed a mere 18k. This includes the Warsangali in Baran & Lasqoray. So if you're gonna reference Somaliland council elections in 2021 than Muuse Ismaciil in Ceerigaabo district alone (21k vote) outnumber the Harti who live across Ceerigaabo, Baran & Lasqoray districts (18k vote)

View attachment 317542View attachment 317543

This is for the entire Gobolka Sanaag not just Ceerigabo district

In Ceerigaabo district we have almost 13k with our biggest voting areas not voting you've proven me right

Warsangeli in PL elections had a total number of 30k+

Last edited:

In Ceerigaabo district we have almost 13k with our biggest voting areas not voting you've proven me right

[/QUOTE]

In 2019 the Warsangali switched to Puntland. All the vote registered in Lasqoray & Badhan would be eligible to cast their vote in Ceerigaabo, I don't know if they actually did but its a running theme during elections in eastern Sanaag, I've seen many elections were Dahar/Lasqoray are blank. I used Ceerigaabo district because Muuse Ismaciil lives in there and could be easily used a measuring stick that's why I didn't bring up the Biciide because they're spread over several districts and harder to measure. The 30k figure of Harti you brought up was the registered votes, not actual voters people who turned up. In comparison we had over 65k registered votes in Ceerigaabo district. Assume 60% are Muuse Ismaciil they're larger than 33k Harti 39k > 33k Muuse Ismaciil in Ceerigaabo district Somaliland Elections registered more vote in Ceerigaabo than Warsangali did in Ceerigaabo, Badhan & Lasqoray combined during Puntland Elections registrations.

ce68ed5118d6015aa8f3abb0141fe708aa782e78.jpeg

1a2s8.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't even need to bring up the Biciide who registered over 40k voters in Garadag, Ceel Afweyne and Ceerigaabo districts. This whole debate become Muuse Ismaciil vs Harti elections & registration numbers.

To do what? How about all you retards all somalis included plant and farm what you have instead of begging food aid from abroad to take more imagined territory you're going to do nothing with.

And what the hell is harti. You mean to tell me some quran hafid who god promises heaven and some alcoholic retard who beats his mother has never prayed and you couldnt get to pray if you offered him 3 million bucks is to be defined by the same name and/or group. You mean to tell me that they are the same. Laugh my ass off.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

In 2019 the Warsangali switched to Puntland. All the vote registered in Lasqoray & Badhan would be eligible to cast their vote in Ceerigaabo, I don't know if they actually did but its a running theme during elections in eastern Sanaag, I've seen many elections were Dahar/Lasqoray are blank. I used Ceerigaabo district because Muuse Ismaciil lives in there and could be easily used a measuring stick that's why I didn't bring up the Biciide because they're spread over several districts and harder to measure. The 30k figure of Harti you brought up was the registered votes, not actual voters people who turned up. In comparison we had over 65k registered votes in Ceerigaabo district. Assume 60% are Muuse Ismaciil they're larger than 33k Harti 39k > 33k Muuse Ismaciil in Ceerigaabo district Somaliland Elections registered more vote in Ceerigaabo than Warsangali did in Ceerigaabo, Badhan & Lasqoray combined during Puntland Elections registrations.

View attachment 317553

View attachment 317554
[/QUOTE]
We are talking about PL votes in total besides most of Badhan district is also Ceerigaabo district.

Take into account that all SL votes 16+ while all PL votes are 18+ , Sanaag is majority Warsangeli 33k vs 27k for all HY clans.

If you think Maydh mountains can pull more than those then idk what to say.

Damala Xagare
Shimbiraale
Darassalaam
Warder
War-idaad Warder
Yubbe
Carmale
Dhabar Dalool
Dhallaax

The only big MI town I can think of that isn't shared but even then is small is Goof.

Those ontop of my head the biggest Warsan towns in Ceerigaabo district

I can't take SL seriously when Dararweyne and Garadag is smaller than Damala Xagare

Last edited:

View attachment 317553

View attachment 317554
We are talking about PL votes in total besides most of Badhan district is also Ceerigaabo district.

Take into account that all SL votes 16+ while all PL votes are 18+ , Sanaag is majority Warsangeli 33k vs 27k for all HY clans.

Damala Xagare
Shimbiraale
Darassalaam
Warder
War-idaad Warder
Yubbe
Carmale
Dhabar Dalool
Dhallaax

The only big MI town I can think of that isn't shared but even then is small is Goof.

I can't take SL seriously when Dararweyne and Garadag is smaller than Damala Xagare

[/QUOTE]
The hell is warsangali or HY for that instance. Are they some new invention of carrying waste from homes because if not why are you even concerned with the advent of either. Its interesting your talking about places without a working sewage system. Wouldnt that be a priorty or my guess is you love living in sewage. Who can take you seriously. No reasoning person care what any of these warsangali or hy things are. They care about hygiene.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Damala Xagare
Shimbiraale
Darassalaam
Warder
War-idaad Warder
Yubbe
Carmale
Dhabar Dalool
Dhallaax

The hell is warsangali or HY for that instance. Are they some new invention of carrying waste from homes because if not why are you even concerned with the advent of either. Its interesting your talking about places without a working sewage system. Wouldnt that be a priorty or my guess is you love living in sewage. Who can take you seriously.
[/QUOTE]

F*ck off

Respectfully

The hell is warsangali or HY for that instance. Are they some new invention of carrying waste from homes because if not why are you even concerned with the advent of either. Its interesting your talking about places without a working sewage system. Wouldnt that be a priorty or my guess is you love living in sewage. Who can take you seriously.

F*ck off

Respectfully
[/QUOTE]
Why should i. You learnt english for a reason. Use it. What are you going to use it for. Warsangali bought a goat so hy must buy a sheep that hops on one leg. This is to the extent for which you burdended yourself with a foriegn language. what are you going to do next. Learn french so you can tell us Habergider brought a lama so marexan must buy a donkey that lap dances. This is what you would consider us to take seriously. I bloody well will not.

Damala Xagare
Shimbiraale
Darassalaam
Warder
War-idaad Warder
Yubbe
Carmale
Dhabar Dalool
Dhallaax

Total Puntland vote = 400k
Total Somaliland vote = 1 million

That is irrelevant, I brought the Sanaag section of registered vote numbering 100k vs yours which was 33k. You might argue that Isaaq & Darood vote for Somaliland one while only Darood vote for Puntland but the result is clear. You seem to have an issue in comprehension. The 27k HY vote is the actual turn out for voters not registered. Even in western democracies the turn out is always less than the registration. The 33k number you pulled is for the registration so I brought Ceerigaabo district registration figures. If I include the whole of Sanaag it goes to up to 100k, 80% being in Ceerigaabo Ceel Afweyne and Garadag.

Screenshot_2024-02-24-19-00-12-750_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-24-19-00-23-150_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-24-19-01-47-934_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-24-19-01-40-185_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

I don't know what made you think Ceerigaabo, Ceel Afweyne & Garadag are "cities" these are districts. Ceerigaabo has more than 100 villages under it, Ceel Afweyne has 32 villages under it, Garadag has 18 villages under it. Together they registered over 100k in 2021. This is 2017 presidential elections with all polling stations down to the tuulo. 2021 elections followed a similar pattern. Sanaag is a rural region The tuulos you keep referencing has a population of 500- 1k max you're welcome to deduct them out of Ceerigaabo district they'll probably come out to be less than 5k lol.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Total Puntland vote = 400k
Total Somaliland vote = 1 million

That is irrelevant, I brought the Sanaag section of registered vote numbering 100k vs yours which was 33k. You might argue that Isaaq & Darood vote for Somaliland one while only Darood vote for Puntland but the result is clear. You seem to have an issue in comprehension. The 27k HY vote is the actual turn out for voters not registered. Even in western democracies the turn out is always less than the registration. The 33k number you pulled is for the registration so I brought Ceerigaabo district registration figures. If I include the whole of Sanaag it goes to up to 100k, 80% being in Ceerigaabo Ceel Afweyne and Garadag.

View attachment 317567View attachment 317568
View attachment 317569View attachment 317570
I don't know what made you think Ceerigaabo, Ceel Afweyne & Garadag are "cities" these are districts. Ceerigaabo has more than 100 villages under it, Ceel Afweyne has 32 villages under it, Garadag has 18 villages under it. Together they registered over 100k in 2021. This is 2017 presidential elections with all polling stations down to the tuulo. 2021 elections followed a similar pattern. Sanaag is a rural region The tuulos you keep referencing has a population of 500- 1k max you're welcome to deduct them out of Ceerigaabo district they'll probably come out to be less than 5k lol.

Thats from 2017 not doorashada dowlada hoose.

Put up the 2021 stats.

77k for all of 'Sanaag'

55k for Ceerigaabo district

20k for Harti in Ceerigaabo District without the areas in the South and East

Besides Somaliland allow those younger 15 to cast votes

Puntland only had 18+ vote πŸ˜‚

And you see the difference 35k+ for 18+

Nice try ik the inner workings of SL more than you think you doπŸ˜€

Last edited:
Thats from 2017 not doorashada dowlada hoose.

Put up the 2021 stats.

77k for all of 'Sanaag'

55k for Ceerigaabo district

20k for Harti in Ceerigaabo District without the areas in the South and East

Besides Somaliland allow those younger 15 to cast votes

Puntland only had 18+ vote πŸ˜‚

And you see the difference 35k+ for 18+

Nice try ik the inner workings of SL more than you think you doπŸ˜€

The 2021 isn't much different. Infact Ceel Afweyne & Garadag registered couple more villages than 2017. This is the local council elections registration numbers for 2021. As you can see majority of the villages and the voters are Isaaq and outnumber Puntland Elections for Sanaag with a very wide margin. There is no drop in Ceerigaabo district it's still 65k. Decisive Muuse Ismaciil majority of Ceerigaabo.

Screenshot_20231103_214822_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231103_214825_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231103_214831_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231103_214833_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231103_214837_Gallery.jpg

How about you count your villages in Ceerigaabo district and see if they total 20k. It's rather clear that in Ceerigaabo district Muuse Ismaciil have the most villages and population. Dahar & Badhan could barely break the 10k mark.

attash

Amaan Duule
The 2021 isn't much different. Infact Ceel Afweyne & Garadag registered couple more villages than 2017. This is the local council elections registration numbers for 2021. As you can see majority of the villages and the voters are Isaaq and outnumber Puntland Elections for Sanaag with a very wide margin. There is no drop in Ceerigaabo district it's still 65k. Decisive Muuse Ismaciil majority of Ceerigaabo.

View attachment 317604View attachment 317605View attachment 317606
View attachment 317607

View attachment 317608

How about you count your villages in Ceerigaabo district and see if they total 20k. It's rather clear that in Ceerigaabo district Muuse Ismaciil have the most villages and population. Dahar & Badhan could barely break the 10k mark.
Are you guys seriously trying to debate who is the majority in Ceerigaabo DISTRICT??? You can argue for HY having the majority in the town itself, but in the district it is clear that you guys are laangaabs, this shouldn't even be up for debate. Your lands constitute 30% of the district at best:

1708804799448.png

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Are you guys seriously trying to debate who is the majority in Ceerigaabo DISTRICT??? You can argue for HY having the majority in the town itself, but in the district it is clear that you guys are laangaabs, this shouldn't even be up for debate. Your lands constitute 30% of the district at best:

View attachment 317621
Lmao even the city its a 50/50 thing

Thanks for posting the map i been saying it for a while

Legally

Ceerigaabo District isn't majority Isaaq

Within FGS jurisdiction most of Badhan district including West parts of Badhan itself falls under Ceerigaabo district πŸ˜‚

View attachment 317621

View attachment 317621

Yes, as proven by the above registration numbers for both Somaliland and Puntland elections, we're the majority of population in Sanaag. I love how you guys changed the topic to map lines when you run out of rebuttal for the figures above. Harti might have more empty lands in Ceerigaabo District but we have more settlements & villages. Your little xasiid map is not gonna change that. I love how you claimed Haldhagan & Kulmiye as Warsangali villages lol. Waxaa Kasi daran you brought the line to Ceerigaabo city, a confirmed Muuse Ismaciil majority city, there is no 50/50 here. The closest settlement you have to Ceerigaabo is Dhaxaamo, which is like 7km east of Ceerigaabo city. Also in your little map you brought the border to our settlement instead of middle line between, two can play this game.

IMG_20240225_055553.jpg

Now your homework is to count how many settlements east & west of this red line and how many voters registered in your settlements. Isaaq are the majority of population in Ceerigaabo district and constitute the decisive majority in the regional capital, Ceerigaabo city.

attash

Amaan Duule
Yes, as proven by the above registration numbers for both Somaliland and Puntland elections, we're the majority of population in Sanaag. I love how you guys changed the topic to map lines when you run out of rebuttal for the figures above. Harti might have more empty lands in Ceerigaabo District but we have more settlements & villages. Your little xasiid map is not gonna change that. I love how you claimed Haldhagan & Kulmiye as Warsangali villages lol. Waxaa Kasi daran you brought the line to Ceerigaabo city. The closest settlement you have to Ceerigaabo is Dhaxaamo, which is like 7km east of Ceerigaabo city. Also in your little map you brought the border to our settlement, two can play this game.

View attachment 317701

Now your homework is to count how many settlements east & west of this red line and how many voters registered in your settlements. Isaaq are the majority of population in Ceerigaabo district and constitute the decisive majority in the regional capital, Ceerigaabo city.
You were having the voter registration argument with @Tropical Breeze, I had nothing to do with it. I don't really care for voter registration since it says nothing about population, only who is more involved in politics in Somaliland. Dhulbahante & Warsangali aren't too invested in either Somaliland or Puntland since their busy focusing on their own state projects (Khaatumo & Maakhir).

Regardless, the map you showed me still shows Harti having most of the land in the district πŸ˜‚. And I believe it is your map that is the xaasid one, not mine. Ceerigaabo, Geelweyta, and Waqdariya (and those are just the ones I know of) are all mixed settlements, yet you included them well into your line.

We can argue over every single hamlet in the Isaaq side of that map (with few of them consisting of more than 10 huts), but it won't change the fact that we have more land than you in this region and our settlements are larger than your settlements.

You were having the voter registration argument with @Tropical Breeze, I had nothing to do with it. I don't really care for voter registration since it says nothing about population, only who is more involved in politics in Somaliland. Dhulbahante & Warsangali aren't too invested in either Somaliland or Puntland since their busy focusing on their own state projects (Khaatumo & Maakhir).

Regardless, the map you showed me still shows Harti having most of the land in the district πŸ˜‚. And I believe it is your map that is the xaasid one, not mine. Ceerigaabo, Geelweyta, and Waqdariya (and those are just the ones I know of) are all mixed settlements, yet you included them well into your line.

We can argue over every single hamlet in the Isaaq side of that map (with few of them consisting of more than 10 huts), but it won't change the fact that we have more land than you in this region and our settlements are larger than your settlements.

Funny you said that when you're the first to award his people Isaaq villages in Northern Ceerigaabo and claim the entire uninhabitated borders between villages to his own. Talk about about pot calling the kettle black. FYI Masgan & Jidaale are also mixed but I went off the majority and awarded to you. Same with Lasuraad, Waqdariya and Geelweyta it's majority Muuse Ismaciil villages with minority Gahayle & Warsangali. Off course you would tuck trails and run. There isn't really a comeback after this throughout karbaash. I've never claimed we have the most lands, I always said we're the majority of population which is true. People lie but numbers don't. In your Harti fried brain more lands somehow equals more people forgetting we have over 120 villages in Sanaag including the capital registering nearly 100k people while on your side you struggled to muster 30k. There are levels to this.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Funny you said that when you're the first to award his people Isaaq villages in Northern Ceerigaabo and claim the entire uninhabitated borders between villages to his own. Talk about about pot calling the kettle black. FYI Masgan & Jidaale are also mixed but I went off the majority and awarded to you. Same with Lasuraad, Waqdariya and Geelweyta it's majority Muuse Ismaciil villages with minority Gahayle & Warsangali. Off course you would tuck trails and run. There isn't really a comeback after this throughout karbaash. I've never claimed we have the most lands, I always said we're the majority of population which is true. People lie but numbers don't. In your Harti fried brain more lands somehow equals more people forgetting we have over 120 villages in Sanaag including the capital registering nearly 100k people while on your side you struggled to muster 30k. There are levels to this.

Isaaq total count was 55000 including minors

Warsageli total count 33000 not including minors and this is fact

Lmao did you say Geelweyta and Waqderiya when you can't name a single tuulo there the only way to reach them is through the road to Laag lmao

We are literally buildin a road to Waqderiya and Geelweyta as we speak kulaha

As for the population according to UNFPA stats you know who's the majority

Total urban and rural population we are more.

Besides half your villages are fictional

Sanaag nomads.png
Sanaag.png

Last edited:
Isaaq total count was 55000 including minors

Warsageli total count 33000 not including minors and this is fact

Lmao did you say Geelweyta and Waqderiya when you can't name a single tuulo there the only way to reach them is through the road to Laag lmao

We are literally buildin a road to Waqderiya and Geelweyta as we speak kulaha

As for the population according to UNFPA stats you know who's the majority

Total urban and rural population we are more.

Besides half your villages are fictional

View attachment 317759View attachment 317760

What 55k? Ceerigaabo registered 65k, Ceel Afweyne 20k, Garadag 14k That's nearly 100k. Meanwhile your Langaab Lasqoray & Badhan districts produced 10k I'll be generous and add another 10k in Ceerigaabo district. That's 20k out of 110k registered in Sanaag during Somaliland elections. When you finally held your own elections you mustered measley 33k vote. What's more 90k or 33k? The answer is clear, we're the majority whatever angle you look at it. If a referendum takes place tommorow in Sanaag Ceerigaabo, Ceel Afweyne & Garadag will produce more vote than Badhan & Lasqoray combined. What are you going to do cry to the commissioner we registered 15 y/o
:mjlol:

Like I said we operate on different levels.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
What 55k? Ceerigaabo registered 65k, Ceel Afweyne 20k, Garadag 14k That's nearly 100k. Meanwhile your Langaab Lasqoray & Badhan districts produced 10k I'll be generous and add another 10k in Ceerigaabo district. That's 20k out of 110k registered in Sanaag during Somaliland elections. When you finally held your own elections you mustered measley 33k vote. What's more 90k or 33k? The answer is clear, we're the majority whatever angle you look at it. If a referendum takes place tommorow in Sanaag Ceerigaabo, Ceel Afweyne & Garadag will produce more vote than Badhan & Lasqoray combined. What are you going to do cry to the commissioner we registered 15 y/o
:mjlol:

Like I said we operate on different levels.
I swear you're either slow from birth or dumb

Isaaq oodhan waa 55k (15+)

Warsangeli 33k thats without the coast+calmadow (18+)

Wallahi go ask SL whats the minimum age

The whole of Garadag is smaller than Yubbe

"With long queues reported at some polling stations, voters as young as 15 in the self-declared republic of Somaliland cast their ballots on Monday in the capital Hargeisa"

You have to bring kids into this , and I didn't cid baa ku oogan Ceelafweyne is barely the size of Xingalool

Stop being allergic to reading

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts