SSC in Ceerigaabo

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
One is Ceelafweyne and 1 is Xingalool

Try saying who's more 1 more time I got more qarxis coming

I'll say it loud and clear Muse Ismaaciil iyo Sacad Yoonis are the size of a subclan of Bihidoor.

If you wanna play by subclans I got more where that came from.
279176654_4834154980040543_5426058355673700756_n.jpg
1708869282073.jpg

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Sanaag.png
Sanaag nomads.png

Stats don't lie isaaqs only faan Ceerigaabo district which is shared 4 ways 10 ways if you include the minorities like Dir,Carab and Madhibaan you incorporated into HY πŸ˜‚

1708869282073.jpg

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Yes, as proven by the above registration numbers for both Somaliland and Puntland elections, we're the majority of population in Sanaag. I love how you guys changed the topic to map lines when you run out of rebuttal for the figures above. Harti might have more empty lands in Ceerigaabo District but we have more settlements & villages. Your little xasiid map is not gonna change that. I love how you claimed Haldhagan & Kulmiye as Warsangali villages lol. Waxaa Kasi daran you brought the line to Ceerigaabo city, a confirmed Muuse Ismaciil majority city, there is no 50/50 here. The closest settlement you have to Ceerigaabo is Dhaxaamo, which is like 7km east of Ceerigaabo city. Also in your little map you brought the border to our settlement instead of middle line between, two can play this game.

View attachment 317701

Now your homework is to count how many settlements east & west of this red line and how many voters registered in your settlements. Isaaq are the majority of population in Ceerigaabo district and constitute the decisive majority in the regional capital, Ceerigaabo city.
Dhaxamo is not a settlement its 10+ villages you're not reer Sanaag if you don't know that.

Not just Dhaxamo

There's Laas Qacable, Ceel La Qoday, ilkaneeco and Ceeldheere(Madare)

My subclan also live in Qarsiraadle which is North of Ceerigaabo by the road to Daalo πŸ˜‚

A report from 2014, estimated that the population of Sanaag was approximately 544,000.

Laas Qoray + Badhan = 238, 855

Which means just two out of the 3 Warsangeli settlements placed them at 44% of Sanaag's total population.

I didn't even factor in the Warsangeli population of Ceerigaabo!! If we added that in, it would be much higher.

So, the fact that this is even a discussion, is hilarious.

1708870116255.png

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
A report from 2014, estimated that the population of Sanaag was approximately 544,000.

Laas Qoray + Badhan = 238, 855, which is is 44% of Sanaag's total population.

I didn't even factor in the Warsangeli population of Ceerigaabo!!

So, the fact that this is even a discussion, is hilarious.

View attachment 317799
Heres a fact many not know

Cumar and Gahayle live by the road to Daalo πŸ˜‚

I swear you're either slow from birth or dumb

Isaaq oodhan waa 55k (15+)

Warsangeli 33k thats without the coast+calmadow (18+)

Wallahi go ask SL whats the minimum age

The whole of Garadag is smaller than Yubbe

"With long queues reported at some polling stations, voters as young as 15 in the self-declared republic of Somaliland cast their ballots on Monday in the capital Hargeisa"

You have to bring kids into this , and I didn't cid baa ku oogan Ceelafweyne is barely the size of Xingalool

Stop being allergic to reading

Oh the irony coming from you. Let me explain it again in simple terms so that your undeveloped brain could comprehend. I said early that there is a difference between registration & actual turn out. A lot of people will register but when the day comes for elections and casting the vote there are always people who won't be able to make it for plethora of reasons. Do you follow so far? Good. The registration in Somaliland elections for Sanaag region was 110k, majority coming from Isaaq areas. However when the time came for elections only 55k actually voted. Fair enough?

Now let's move to your retarded analogy. You compared the 55k Isaaq who casted their vote to the 33k Harti who registered in Puntland Elections. The question that arises from your retarded argument is, how do you compare registered vote with the actual voters who casted their vote? You either compare them both from registration stand point 100k registered in Somaliland elections with the 33k registered in Puntland Elections. Or compare the same turn out. You guys already know 55k Isaaq have cast their vote in Sanaag. You might be asking what about the Harti who voted in Sanaag? I got you covered.
FxFEU2PXwAA07_O.jpg_large.jpg
FB_IMG_1708872928805.jpg
FB_IMG_1708872949987.jpg
FB_IMG_1708872963182.jpg
FB_IMG_1708872978074.jpg

As you all can see the pitiful numbers showcased here. In total the Harti brought together 22k vote against the Isaaq's 55k. No matter how you look at it either registration 100k vs 33k or actual turnout 55k vs 22k the results remain the same. Isaaq outnumber the Harti by a massive margin. Basically the Harti and Muuse Ismaciil more or less cast the same number of vote 22k vs 21k that's what you guys been reduced to. Forget the other HY or xitta Habajeclaha, you're on par with Muuse Ismaciil oo kaliya!!!

:damn: :russ: :dead:

What makes this even more hilarious is that even if we go by your logic and used the registered figures for Puntland against the actual cast vote for Somaliland 33k vs 55k the Isaaq cast vote remains higher than your entire data base registration. I don't know why you thought it's a good idea in the first place. There is no difference between losing by 20k or 30k, in both case you lost.

:mjlaugh:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Oh the irony coming from you. Let me explain it again in simple terms so that your undeveloped brain could comprehend. I said early that there is a difference between registration & actual turn out. A lot of people will register but when the day comes for elections and casting the vote there are always people who won't be able to make it for plethora of reasons. Do you follow so far? Good. The registration in Somaliland elections for Sanaag region was 110k, majority coming from Isaaq areas. However when the time came for elections only 55k actually voted. Fair enough?

Now let's move to your retarded analogy. You compared the 55k Isaaq who casted their vote to the 33k Harti who registered in Puntland Elections. The question that arises from your retarded argument is, how do you compare registered vote with the actual voters who casted their vote? You either compare them both from registration stand point 100k registered in Somaliland elections with the 33k registered in Puntland Elections. Or compare the same turn out. You guys already know 55k Isaaq have cast their vote in Sanaag. You might be asking what about the Harti who voted in Sanaag? I got you covered.
View attachment 317804View attachment 317805View attachment 317806View attachment 317807View attachment 317808

As you all can see the pitiful numbers showcased here. In total the Harti brought together 22k vote against the Isaaq's 55k. No matter how you look at it either registration 100k vs 33k or actual turnout 55k vs 22k the results remain the same. Isaaq outnumber the Harti by a massive margin. Basically the Harti and Muuse Ismaciil more or less cast the same number of vote 22k vs 21k that's what you guys been reduced to. Forget the other HY or xitta Habajeclaha, you're on par with Muuse Ismaciil oo kaliya!!!

:damn: :russ: :dead:
You gloss over the fact that kids are allowed to vote and not every seejad is accounted for.

Is the brown water in Burco affecting your reading comprehension or are you born slow?

"Waxaa la diiwaangelinayaa dadka da'doodu ka weyn tahay 16 sano jir ee Somaliland u dhashay ama muddo deganaa."

Here's from BBC Somali

Bari that has tripple the population of Sanaag had a low turnout because of age restriction and you're mirqaan trying to convince me that Harti = Muse Ismaacil the whole of Muse Ismaaciil is equal to Nuux Cumar

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
You can tell the population from how populated their capital city is

Dhahar
1708882071284.jpg

Garadag
images.jpeg

You have nothing to stand on cuz the fact Warsangeli if you exclude other Hartis have total plurarity in the Sanaag region.

You gloss over the fact that kids are allowed to vote and not every seejad is accounted for.

Is the brown water in Burco affecting your reading comprehension or are you born slow?

"Waxaa la diiwaangelinayaa dadka da'doodu ka weyn tahay 16 sano jir ee Somaliland u dhashay ama muddo deganaa."

Here's from BBC Somali

You have been throughoutly dismantled in this thread and all you can came up with is lame joke about Burco water iyo 15 jiir cod so saaray. By your logic the Harti in Sanaag were also allowed to register their 16 y/o youth. Perhaps that would explain the slight discrepancies between the cast of Harti in Puntland & Somaliland. One would think since Puntland is a Harti led region the Warsangali and Dhulbahante would have more motivation to vote. The shocking observation that unraveled here is that 18k Harti cast their vote in Somaliland elections, meanwhile during Puntland Elections they cast 22k. That's less than 20% increase. So virtually there is no difference in Harti vote between Somaliland and Puntland Elections which confirm my theory of absolute Isaaq majority irrespective of election holders. You can continue drawing lines on the maps though, I rest my case.

Walahi muuse ismaciil are masaakiin They were expelled from the city in 1989 and all their homes and farms were taken, but they were returned to it in 1994 After reconciliation This was a mistake.
We're to nice to this qashin people since we're the only somalis who still adheres and maintains the somali xeer and customs

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Here comes the xiniyo jaarka from Hargeisa aka the failed Gacan Libaax rebels riding for his tol

Meanwhile his tol were getting weerar'd by none other than harti or darood

3 teknikos of Bah Ogayslabe from Carmale setting the fire up

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I don't wanna do this but here's your brave Habar Younis and Habar Jeclo brethren running away from reer Carmale boys

P.S

Matt Bryden wife is feeding him the stories in bed

Trending

Latest posts