SSC in Ceerigaabo

Say this to the man we dragged across the street only for his reer to cry about it in social media

Who's we?? do you know the 2 criminals that your clan don't want to associate themselves with?? nigga gadhweyn SNM armed dragged your folks and put them in pen like they just looted some cattle kkk πŸ˜‚

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Who's we?? do you know the 2 criminals that your clan don't want to associate themselves with?? nigga gadhweyn SNM armed dragged your folks and put them in pen like they just looted some cattle kkk πŸ˜‚

Again bring proof or it didn't happen

Sheesh , there's a difference between you and me i sit on my xiniyo , while yours gets squashed.

Heres the Muse Ismaaciil langaab crying for all of Garxajis to help him against Jibriil Axmed its 2024 and i can name a few documented instances

- xiniyo jar
-failed gacan libaax
-servitude for bixi

Your SNM king Tuur exiled in 2000 and so on.

Find the closest mental health facility as a Garxajis πŸ˜‚

Again bring proof or it didn't happen

Sheesh , there's a difference between you and me i sit on my xiniyo , while yours gets squashed.

Heres the Muse Ismaaciil langaab crying for all of Garxajis to help him against Jibriil Axmed its 2024 and i can name a few documented instances

- xiniyo jar
-failed gacan libaax
-servitude for bixi

Your SNM king Tuur exiled in 2000 and so on.

Find the closest mental health facility as a Garxajis πŸ˜‚
1708888504491.png

"abducted 116 warsangeli from Erigavo and kept them in an open-air holding pen."
:cryinglaughsmiley:

World

VIP
If we assume that Ceerigabo city is 100 % Isaaq and there is no Harti living there, AI has calculated Sanaag to be 61.5 % Harti. We know that the real figure of Harti in Ceerigabo city is at least 40+ %, in which case AI has calculated Sanaag to be minimum 67 % Harti.

Total buildings in Sanaag:
1708920444580.png

Total buildings in Harti occupied Sanaag:
1708921482473.png

Total buildings in Ceerigabo city:
1708921654618.png

Last edited:
If we assume that Ceerigabo city is 100 % Isaaq and there is no Harti living there, AI has calculated Sanaag to be 61 % Harti. Assuming that Ceerigabo city is 40 % Harti, then AI has calculated Sanaag to be 67 % Harti.

Total buildings in Sanaag:
View attachment 317942

Total buildings in Harti occupied Sanaag:
View attachment 317944

Total buildings in Ceerigabo city:
View attachment 317945

Doesn't this model under estimate for large cities?

Trending

Latest posts