[SSPOT EXCLUSIVE] Chunkz is marrying a Minnesota Somali girl

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Chuckz is a nice guy. He’s funny and contributed greatly to the YouTube algorithms with his funny contents.

Glad he’s marrying in instead of marrying out unlike other UK Somalis cough Maya Jama cough Mo Farah

Wouldn’t it be more simpler for him to get with British Somali girl? Many posts in R/Somalia niggas from Britain wanna meet US somali girls.

Chuckz is a nice guy. He’s funny and contributed greatly to the YouTube algorithms with his funny contents.

Glad he’s marrying in instead of marrying out unlike other UK Somalis cough Maya Jama cough Mo Farah
Maya Jama is of mixed heritage so she isn't obligated to marry a Somali man.

I don't understand this sense of ownership some non-mixed people feel over their mixed-race minority (especially in black African communities moreso than the more light skinned ethnic group - white or otherwise).

If their own parents didn't practice ethnic loyalty, why would they?

Yaraye

VIP
A somali girl securing the bag
Celebration Yes GIF by ABC Network
Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Use your brain man! Mo Farah has to stay around 60kg and skinny. It would be possible to maintain that as wealthy man with a xalimo forcing carbs and oil down your throat🤣

Mabruk to Mr Chunkz if Qeelbaax source is accurate.

I don't understand this sense of ownership some non-mixed people feel over their mixed-race minority (especially in black African communities moreso than the more light skinned ethnic group - white or otherwise).

Funny thing Somalis were inter marrying with ajanabi white as far as back as the early 20th century.
1721079777996.jpeg

British footballer with Somali grandfather.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wouldn’t it be more simpler for him to get with British Somali girl? Many posts in R/Somalia niggas from Britain wanna meet US somali girls.
They met on socials. Shes moving to London but the aroos is in Minnesota. Cant say anything else.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Tbh chunkz and the beta squad seem to be the only famous somalis that regularly engage with the Somali community.

Also Maya is half Somali.

Yea I'm a bit curious about this too.
If we want more ownership of mixed somalis than we will have to broadly accept them within the Somali community.

Trending

Latest posts