[SSPOT EXCLUSIVE] Chunkz is marrying a Minnesota Somali girl

Some guys in the states do this as well. These guys were usually raised in areas with a small Somali community. I know some guys in Texas that did this.
Are you from dtx walaal? I have a few cousins from there I heard it’s mainly just Issaq + Dir

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Tbh chunkz and the beta squad seem to be the only famous somalis that regularly engage with the Somali community.

Mo Farah spends half the year in Ethiopia, Kenya and Djibouti. He’s also started a running development program for up and coming Somali runners.

Mo Farah spends half the year in Ethiopia, Kenya and Djibouti. He’s also started a running development program for up and coming Somali runners.
Yeah lol Mo Farah has done by far the most philanthropic work for Somalis in general, more than any of these meme-level Somali entertainers. The guy is an inspiration. There are a lot of weirdos overly obsessed with who some random guy marries to the point where it completely overshadows all the good they do for the world.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1721094215535.png

I feel like this is a conspiracy though sxb, I have seen it to a lot too but apparently they all rebrand into miskeen halimos. And it’s easier because the guys are from out of town.
Nah he ain't lieing compared to Toronto and London somalis....they got a more religious and stable community......and this is coming from some one that lived in both toronto and Minneapolis for years💯

Maya Jama is of mixed heritage so she isn't obligated to marry a Somali man.

I don't understand this sense of ownership some non-mixed people feel over their mixed-race minority (especially in black African communities moreso than the more light skinned ethnic group - white or otherwise).

If their own parents didn't practice ethnic loyalty, why would they?
To top it off she was raised by her white mum and Jamaican step dad. Why should she ever feel obliged to marry a Somali man?!

I don’t think a single British Somali ever felt entitled or even cared for Maya Jama being Somali 😂 she never used to be vocal about it until Somalis started popping off in the UK and before and after we just saw her as ajnabi who happened to have Somali in her. Her Gaalo lifestyle and her just being whitewashed never made anyone care for her being Somali it was just an information we knew.

When she dated stormzy before and now and that American basketball player not a single Somali even did the Fob behaviour of gatekeeping or entitlement, I don’t think even the troll and the incels made any remarks or cared for it as they usually do.

full Somalis like Liyah Mai literally had more of a chokehold on Somali guys and youths then maya jama could ever achieve more people spoke about her in the community.
Tbh you’re right. Even incel Somalis tend to leave Jama alone. I mean you must be a special kind of dumb to have any expectations of a mixed woman not even raised by her Somali father.

Last edited:

Trending