[SSPOT EXCLUSIVE] Chunkz is marrying a Minnesota Somali girl

Yea we got a lot of unhinged incels within our community. I don't know why niggas are trying to deflect the blame onto Ajnabis. Dark NN has been plotting on this day ever since they found out he was getting married.
Yeah that’s facts but damn I didn’t expect them to go this viral

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Let’s be real, the Somali outfit which resembles the ihram aka the lamagodle looks sick if you’re a nomad herding camels.

Macawis as well is too casual for a bride.

Where there is a business opportunity for anyone with an interest in fashion and design is to redesigning the old outfits worn by Somali elders and Sheikhs:

View attachment 335268

This could have become a national outfit. Instead, we imitated westerners or started wearing macawis with smart shirts 😳

View attachment 335269

View attachment 335270

View attachment 335271

All same man (Sultan Olon Dinle).
Where would you even find such outfits

No. The vast majority of them are Somali. Go through his following and it’s Somali guys that follow mosthated and other incels account lol.
I’m sure that some women hating Faraxs follow him but he has a large ajanabi following and, some of the accounts that he interacts with the most were exposed for being Ethiopian larpers.

We definitely have a problem with incels in our community but this level of disruption, chaos and targeted attacks is too organised to be the work of some basement dwelling Faraxs. These mfs have created a whole new slur that degrades our ethnicity as both men and women. I also doubt that they’re Muslim as they’re crossing lines that the standard incels wouldn’t.

Trending

Latest posts