[SSPOT EXCLUSIVE] Chunkz is marrying a Minnesota Somali girl

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Use your brain man! Mo Farah has to stay around 60kg and skinny. It would be possible to maintain that as wealthy man with a xalimo forcing carbs and oil down your throat🤣

Mabruk to Mr Chunkz if Qeelbaax source is accurate.
The source is homegrown. Wallahi I’m telling the truth, just wait.

That picture will always be hilarious to me.

Imagine him coming up to you and saying “ my grandparents are Somali”.

:drakelaugh:
At least he retains what the English refer to as a “twinge” of darkness.

This girls grandfather use to herd camels on the plains of the Hawd. You will never know that from seeing her though:

1721081442188.jpeg

Maya Jama is of mixed heritage so she isn't obligated to marry a Somali man.

I don't understand this sense of ownership some non-mixed people feel over their mixed-race minority (especially in black African communities moreso than the more light skinned ethnic group - white or otherwise).

If their own parents didn't practice ethnic loyalty, why would they?
They feel personally rejected by her lol. I don’t see Swedish men crying over who she dates. Black men in general feel very entitled to biracial women.

Congrats to Chunkz and wifey ❤️

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
They feel personally rejected by her lol. I don’t see Swedish men crying over who she dates. Black men in general feel very entitled to biracial women.
I don’t think a single British Somali ever felt entitled or even cared for Maya Jama being Somali 😂 she never used to be vocal about it until Somalis started popping off in the UK and before and after we just saw her as ajnabi who happened to have Somali in her. Her Gaalo lifestyle and her just being whitewashed never made anyone care for her being Somali it was just an information we knew.

When she dated stormzy before and now and that American basketball player not a single Somali even did the Fob behaviour of gatekeeping or entitlement, I don’t think even the troll and the incels made any remarks or cared for it as they usually do.

full Somalis like Liyah Mai literally had more of a chokehold on Somali guys and youths then maya jama could ever achieve more people spoke about her in the community.

I don’t think a single British Somali ever felt entitled or even cared for Maya Jama being Somali 😂 she never used to be vocal about it until Somalis started popping off in the UK and before and after we just saw her as ajnabi who happened to have Somali in her. Her Gaalo lifestyle and her just being whitewashed never made anyone care for her being Somali it was just an information we knew.

When she dated stormzy before and now and that American basketball player not a single Somali even did the Fob behaviour of gatekeeping or entitlement, I don’t think even the troll and the incels made any remarks or cared for it as they usually do.

full Somalis like Liyah Mai literally had more of a chokehold on Somali guys and youths then maya jama could ever achieve more people spoke about her in the community.
She used to be insecure about being Somali back then and there’s clips of her saying she’s Jamaican

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Funniest thing about the community is people will know you are marrying before you even announce it :mjlol: No one is able to hold a secret miyaa kkkk

Trending

Latest posts