[SSPOT EXCLUSIVE] Chunkz is marrying a Minnesota Somali girl

I doubt those guys running this accounts are Somalis they are probably ajnabi larpers trying to tarnish our image
Absolutely

There is something very sinister about this. Chunkz has widespread support amongst young Somalis. There is no way that Muslim Somalis are going this low to slander him and his wife.

Hope he gets the police involved or at least puts him money to use to find the person behind these accounts. He could easily pay a professional hacker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These people move way to militant for there to just be some random incel with cuqdad . I remembered when dork nn and the lander trolls were getting doxxed only for folks to find out they purposefully put innocent peoples instagram out there and start the rumours themselves to have people lay heat of them

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Absolutely

There is something very sinister about this. Chunkz has widespread support amongst young Somalis. There is no way that Muslim Somalis are going this low to slander him and his wife.

Hope he gets the police involved or at least puts him money to use to find the person behind these accounts. He could easily pay a professional hacker.
I doubt many of these guys are muslim many of them are nihilistic and seem to have no moral compass. These accs are way different than the gender wars back in 2015-2018.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Qeelbax what did you gain from declaring this?

If your mother was invited then it was probably for you to keep to yourself no? If his aim was it to keep it on the down low, this declaration wasn't gonna help it :kodaksmiley:

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Absolutely

No. The vast majority of them are Somali. Go through his following and it’s Somali guys that follow mosthated and other incels account lol.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
No. The vast majority of them are Somali. Go through his following and it’s Somali guys that follow mosthated and other incels account lol

Yea we got a lot of unhinged incels within our community. I don't know why niggas are trying to deflect the blame onto Ajnabis. Dark NN has been plotting on this day ever since they found out he was getting married.

Internet Nomad

These trolls r tryna say his wife used to have a of.
No somali has ever made an of that would be a massive bombshell and if that happened I'm sure chuckz would be smart enough to know.

Such a blatant lie they made.

Internet Nomad

If these dorkNN guys are reading this thread or any of their sympathisers.

Don’t listen to my words listen to the words of your lord if you fear Allah.
Allah Most High says,

Those who slander chaste secured, and believing women are cursed in this life and in the hereafter: for them is a grievous chastisement. On the day when their tongues, their hands, and their feet will bear witness against them as to their as to their actions. (Nur: 23-24)

He also says,

And those who launch a charge against chaste women and produce not four witnesses (to support their allegations) flog them with eighty stripes: and reject their evidence ever after: for such men are wicked transgressors. (Nur: 4)

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
these trolln langaab fucktards expose everything that happens in somalis. This entire shit came about because chunkz married a somali woman lol.
They hate naago

Trending