[SSPOT EXCLUSIVE] Chunkz is marrying a Minnesota Somali girl

It was Puntite Queen.

She never misses!

:deargod:
Let’s be real, the Somali outfit which resembles the ihram aka the lamagodle looks sick if you’re a nomad herding camels.

Macawis as well is too casual for a bride.

Where there is a business opportunity for anyone with an interest in fashion and design is to redesigning the old outfits worn by Somali elders and Sheikhs:

1721633672860.jpeg

This could have become a national outfit. Instead, we imitated westerners or started wearing macawis with smart shirts 😳

1721633872414.png

1721633895589.png

1721633948651.jpeg

All same man (Sultan Olon Dinle).

Bisht and thawbs are similar to Somali aristocratic wear.
I don't disagree. I'm thinking about this specifc Saudi prince-ish outfit that still looks out of place on an toothpick lookin' Abdi, despite the centuries of cultural interaction between Arabs and Somalis.

1721642358824.png

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
He just wanted to get married in peace, but now his wifes is exposed and lies are spreading around her, i hate social media from the bottom of my heart.

I doubt those guys running this accounts are Somalis they are probably ajnabi larpers trying to tarnish our image
I feel bad that she got hit with false allegations, but I think that Chunkz, since he has money and is a social media personality should contact twitter and request IPs on these guys. I think Somalis tend to minimize things, like who cares, it's just trolls, but this is the wrong approach. They don't get to be protected and use voice changers while slandering others. Look how much care they put into hiding themselves, fuulay waye. Allah show us their true faces, ameen.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
What are they saying about her?

Rule #1: Stay away and keep your business away from 95% of Somalis. Your life will be so much better.

Trending