sspot rules aren't clear.... please someone clarify it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
tfw when your ghost writer is suffering from writers block and you keep getting tagged in a thread that you are reply banned :eminemdamn:...

kaleel huuno why did you put me in this predicament??... you shoulda just added 'do not dislike or disagree with any of reiko's post' to somalispot rules:francis:

image-jpg.2784

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
tfw when your ghost writer is suffering from writers block and you keep getting tagged in a thread that you are reply banned :eminemdamn:...

kaleel huuno why did you put me in this predicament??... you shoulda just added 'do not dislike or disagree with any of reiko's post' to somalispot rules:francis:

image-jpg.2784

Why you lying for? You were reply banned for all of 10 secs. I can post the screenshot of a post you made and deleted after the reply ban.

Lily

Why you lying for? You were reply banned for all of 10 secs. I can post the screenshot of a post you made and deleted after the reply ban.

errmm how am I supposed to know tho.... It just said you were reply banned.... I didnt receive you were reply unbanned notification :zhqjlmx:

Duchess

VIP
errmm how am I supposed to know tho.... It just said you were reply banned.... I didnt receive you were reply unbanned notification :zhqjlmx:

You posted AFTER the reply ban so you knew it was lifted. Don't lie.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
you deleted the reply when you saw you weren't reply banned. Stop fucking lying.

Lily

Your lap dogs did a terrible job, learn how to put on your big girls panties nayaa. Finish what you start.

hehee... forgive me, im just ayeeyo whos lost in qarnis ago.... so hmmm now they trained dogs to do lab dance eh:gnzbryw::gnzbryw:.... mashaAllah all those guys who cant get woman can at least get satisfaction somewhat :oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

what did I start macaanto :oops::oops:

Gibiin-Udug

hehee... forgive me, im just ayeeyo whos lost in qarnis ago.... so hmmm now they trained dogs to do lab dance eh:gnzbryw::gnzbryw:.... mashaAllah all those guys who cant get woman can at least get satisfaction somewhat :oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

what did I start macaanto :oops::oops:
Don't you have to fap over zayd' hair? You socially awkward reject. You should ask fawwie pointers on how to socialize. Knowing she entertains old white German men a living.

Lily

You posted AFTER the reply ban so you knew it was lifted. Don't lie.
you deleted the reply when you saw you weren't reply banned. Stop fucking lying.

oh you mean the testing one?.... loool ii cafi... that was the first time i ever got reply banned...... so silly me wanted to find out what it feels like to get reply banned (for some reason I was excited loolooloool)... but it posted... *scratches her head*... then im like huh... kaleel is smart bwoi... when you get reply banned, not allowing you to post is not enough punishment... so he musta twisted it so that you can still reply, but no one will see it.... I was honestly admiring the guy :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:.... faq im taking my admiration back :weirdo::uCkf6mf::weirdo:

Lily

Don't you have to fap over zayd' hair? You socially awkward reject. You should ask fawwie pointers on how to socialize. Knowing she entertains old white German men a living.

now you just mad tbh :xgoltwn:...... mentioning my cousin :fingerwag:... hmm but then I guess the bitter just wana feel better :umhxisq:

Gibiin-Udug

now you just mad tbh :xgoltwn:...... mentioning my cousin :fingerwag:... hmm but then I guess the bitter just wana feel better :umhxisq:
No I'm actually concerned for her, I hope she uses protection entertaining old white men who probably go both ways.

Duchess

VIP
oh you mean the testing one?.... loool ii cafi... that was the first time i ever got reply banned...... so silly me wanted to find out what it feels like to get reply banned (for some reason I was excited loolooloool)... but it posted... *scratches her head*... then im like huh... kaleel is smart bwoi... when you get reply banned, not allowing you to post is not enough punishment... so he musta twisted it so that you can still reply, but no one will see it.... I was honestly admiring the guy :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:.... faq im taking my admiration back :weirdo::uCkf6mf::weirdo:

Reply banned but can still reply but no one can see your post but you delete your post that no one was supposed to be able to see anyway?:what1:

I hope you don't break your back jumping through all those hoops. :reallymaury:

Gibiin-Udug

@Lily was telling the other idiots to do her dirty work, she actually conviced them that she was reply banned and stupidly they took the fall. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Lily you're still a though.

Lily

No I'm actually concerned for her, I hope she uses protection entertaining old white men who probably go both ways.

wait hold on.... I got you my babygirl
superman3.jpg

*gently puts the cape on reiko*.... ooh my... turn around hun....... awww how do you like it....

:jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart:

oh my.... it loooks ssooooooooooooooooooooooo gaawwwjuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss on you... it suits you huuuno muuwaaahhh

I honestly cant get enough of how wonderful it looks on you

do you like it??

:2tjlv3e:now you are supermad :2tjlv3e:...

awwhhh but with great powers comes greatly responsibilities... how are you gonna utilize this power macaanto :oops::oops::oops:

Lily

Reply banned but can still reply but no one can see your post but you delete your post that no one was supposed to be able to see anyway?:what1:

I hope you don't break your back jumping through all those hoops. :reallymaury:
@Lily was telling the other idiots to do her dirty work, she actually conviced them that she was reply banned and stupidly they took the fall. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Lily you're still a though.

hcooliommm how am i supposed to know what replyban feels like... this is my first time i was reply banned.... I always wondered what it felt like but i felt tooo silly to ask tbh :weirdo::rollseyes::weirdo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending