sspot rules aren't clear.... please someone clarify it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Lily you can make real friends by hanging out with the pimps that sell fawwie, I know you have potential to make real friends.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
hcooliommm how am i supposed to know what replyban feels like... this is my first time i was reply banned.... I always wondered what it felt like but i felt tooo silly to ask tbh :weirdo::rollseyes::weirdo:

A reply ban..get this.. bans you from replying. :weirdo: crazy isn't it?:axvmm9o:

Gibiin-Udug

hcooliommm how am i supposed to know what replyban feels like... this is my first time i was reply banned.... I always wondered what it felt like but i felt tooo silly to ask tbh :weirdo::rollseyes::weirdo:
Nayaa what part of you replied, saw that you weren't banned, proceeded to delete your reply and told the others you were reply banned don't you understand?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
A reply ban..get this.. bans you from replying. :weirdo: crazy isn't it?:axvmm9o:
thats why I was qonfused tbh..... then the only explanation I could come up with was kaleel twisted it a bit by making you reply without ppl seeing what you replied.... I was honestly admiring the guy...not that i dont admire him anyways :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:...awwhhh kaleel why you so kuleel :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

Lily

@Lily you can make real friends by hanging out with the pimps that sell fawwie, I know you have potential to make real friends.

my efriends are sooooooooooooooooooooo coooool even I doubted if there were real humans behind their nicks.... I think they real tho?... i mean if they arent... then me and you not real tbh.... hmmmm are we fake huuno :oh6b81q:

Gibiin-Udug

my efriends are sooooooooooooooooooooo coooool even I doubted if there were real humans behind their nicks.... I think they real tho?... i mean if they arent... then me and you not real tbh.... hmmmm are we fake huuno :oh6b81q:

Your attempt to troll is not working, your lapdogs had potential, you're just useless.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
thats why I was qonfused tbh..... then the only explanation I could come up with was kaleel twisted it a bit by making you reply without ppl seeing what you replied.... I was honestly admiring the guy...not that i dont admire him anyways :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:...awwhhh kaleel why you so kuleel :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

But then why did you delete your post or even bother posting to begin with if you thought no one could see your post?:weirdo:

Abaayo, there's no need for the dishonesty and extravagant lies. Now that we got that out of the way, you and idol can sort out your problems 1 on 1.

Lily

But then why did you delete your post or even bother posting to begin with if you thought no one could see your post?:weirdo:

Abaayo, there's no need for the dishonesty and extravagant lies. Now that we got that out of the way, you and idol can sort out your problems 1 on 1.

cahs im attention seeking bish and it would hurt me to leave a post that no one is gonna see... do you want my dhiig qaraacin on sky huuno....

anyhoo why am I summoned by my two fav ladies on sspot.... you know I love you both right :it0tdo8::heart::it0tdo8::heart::it0tdo8:....

btw brb.... I quickly have to do something... im not ignoring you I promise :2tjlv3e:.............:4uzpnkt::ninja:

Gibiin-Udug

:hemad:
I'm useless to you cahs you aint using me :kanyecute:btw I'm not troll.... I just pretend to be troll tbh :eminemdamn:

beauty.gif

Gibiin-Udug

@ghost why are you crying in pms claiming you have nothing to do with this and turning around acting gully on the generals. stop flip flopping.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rejected by who? A nappy haired zanj who's hateful? I don't think so.
No,that your clearly an asshole :drakewtf: And people will dislike your comments if they don't agree with it :dwill: They actually use the comments for disliking individual comments on specific threads unlike what you've been using it for :drakekidding:
Sorry @Lily

Gibiin-Udug

No,that your clearly an asshole :drakewtf: And people will dislike your comments if they don't agree with it :dwill: They actually use the comments for disliking individual comments on specific threads unlike what you've been using it for :drakekidding:
Sorry @Lily

I actually have to give commend lily for this, she manipulated the nappy haired zanj to reply for her while she's gone.

@Baraf you're starting to sound hurt. Go cry about folks rejecting nappy haired es.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I actually have to give commend lily for this, she manipulated the nappy haired zanj to reply for her while she's gone.

@Baraf you're starting to sound hurt. Go cry about folks rejecting nappy haired es.
Nah, I like to stay relevant unlike what Duchess was doing flip flopping threads around like this :childplease: I still don't know what your upset for and it's long defied anything that is reasonable at this point :chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

@Baraf im not upset I'm just entertained by your dumb ass, I know deep down it hurts that you don't know what to identify with. You hate Somalis because we all know you look like Michael Blackson bastard daughter. I know your soul burns each and every time you see pretty Somalis. Is that the reason you make up lies in order to fit in? I was actually laughing AT you whenever you replied. Don't let this fool you, you're still an outsider, as duchess said before, you're a baajiya smelling gypsy, nappy haired, hateful zanj. I know everytime I reply to you a piece of you gets excited. You're still irrelevant, I mean you're the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Somali affairs. You're like a shrimp, the bottom feeder. Keep being a scapegoat. @Lily played you. And it's actually entertaining. I'm going to sleep. Xoxo.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I figured you were two neurons short of a synapse but damn.
Hope your day is as pleasant as you are, cajeeb.

Gibiin-Udug

I figured you were two neurons short of a synapse but damn.
Hope your day is as pleasant as you are, cajeeb.
Ofcourse my day will be pleasant. I'm not a miserable, ass like you. I would hate to be you to be honest.
Good night. And next time you want to say something, for the love of God don't run into duchess's pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.