@ Step a side

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both E-M35 and J1 are far too old to be Somali, Arab, Semitic or Cushitic. When these sub clades were born non of today’s modern ethnicities existed.

E-M35 was most likely born near the Red Sea on the African coast but entered Arabia extremely early on in history. Till this day it’s the 2nd largest Arab lineage in Arabia. J1 came to Arabia from the Caucuses/Zargos region and we know this because there are some of the oldest J1 branches in the Caucuses, Anatolia etc.

When J1 entered Arabia from the Zagros region it brought with it Iranian Neolithic ancestry to the region. This is why Arabs have that component. The Natufian component however is much more dominant in Arabia and that’s because before J1 entered Arabia during the chalcolithic period it was already inhabited by hunter and gatheres with Natufian like blood and we all know from ancient samples taken in the levant that the Natufians were mostly Eb1b (E-M35).

Also all the E1b1b groups have Natufian related ancestry similar to Arabs but not all J1 groups have Natufian related ancestry.

Also the Semitic language is Afro Asiatic and matches the distribution of E-M35 perfectly. This is why it’s widely accepted that E-M123 or its child E-M34 is really the original Semitic group and influenced J1-P58, P56 when they reached the southern Levant and Arabia.

Afro Asiatic map

1713657664360.png

Natufian related ancestry map

IMG_4329.jpeg

And the E-M35 map

1713657750333.png

Both E-M35 and J1 are far too old to be Somali, Arab, Semitic or Cushitic. When these sub clades were born non of today’s modern ethnicities existed.

E-M35 was most likely born near the Red Sea on the African coast but entered Arabia extremely early on in history. Till this day it’s the 2nd largest Arab lineage in Arabia. J1 came to Arabia from the Caucuses/Zargos region and we know this because there are some of the oldest J1 branches in the Caucuses, Anatolia etc.

When J1 entered Arabia from the Zagros region it brought with it Iranian Neolithic ancestry to the region. This is why Arabs have that component. The Natufian component however is much more dominant in Arabia and that’s because before J1 entered Arabia during the chalcolithic period it was already inhabited by hunter and gatheres with Natufian like blood and we all know from ancient samples taken in the levant that the Natufians were mostly Eb1b (E-M35).

Also all the E1b1b groups have Natufian related ancestry similar to Arabs but not all J1 groups have Natufian related ancestry.

Also the Semitic language is Afro Asiatic and matches the distribution of E-M35 perfectly. This is why it’s widely accepted that E-M123 or its child E-M34 is really the original Semitic group and influenced J1-P58, P56 when they reached the southern Levant and Arabia.

Afro Asiatic map

View attachment 325663

View attachment 325664

And the E-M35 map

View attachment 325665
I appreciate this information, brother, and therefore it is not strange that there are Arab tribes that belong to one of the branches of this dynasty, but I also want you to answer my other question, what do you think? And also another question (I apologize for disturbing you). I saw that the most common carriers of Eb1b1b are Somalia. Is this true? Because I see some pictures, but they are old, so I do not trust them

I appreciate this information, brother, and therefore it is not strange that there are Arab tribes that belong to one of the branches of this dynasty, but I also want you to answer my other question, what do you think? And also another question (I apologize for disturbing you). I saw that the most common carriers of Eb1b1b are Somalia. Is this true? Because I see some pictures, but they are old, so I do not trust them

You can ask me 1000x questions my brother. No problem. I will answer as much as possible.

Somalis have one of the highest frequencies of E1b1b but our population is small 🤣 . There is at least 10x more E1b1b in Europe despite having lower frequencies of this lineage than Somalia and that’s because Europe is almost 1 billion in population while Somalia is 30 million max. Chinese Muslims for example are only 2% but they outnumber Somalis 😂

Which other question did you ask before? I haven’t understood properly

You can ask me 1000x questions my brother. No problem. I will answer as much as possible.

Somalis have one of the highest frequencies of E1b1b but our population is small 🤣 . There is at least 10x more E1b1b in Europe despite having lower frequencies of this lineage than Somalia and that’s because Europe is almost 1 billion in population while Somalia is 30 million max. Chinese Muslims for example are only 2% but they outnumber Somalis 😂

Which other question did you ask before? I haven’t understood properly
Then we can claim Hitler🤣🤣🤣

Afro Asiatic map

View attachment 325663

View attachment 325664

And the E-M35 map

View attachment 325665
https://x.com/the_militarist/status/1781792042911240348?s=46
IMG_0507.jpeg

Are his claims bogus?

What do you think about this last question?
@Step a side

Semitic and Hamitic are just linguistic terms. Remember the oldest Semitic speakers are E1b1b because Afro Asiatic as a whole has its roots in Northern Africa with the E1b1b tribesmen.

We are all the same age because we are all childeren of Adam. It’s impossible to be older than another bani Adam 🤣

Arabian civilisation like Petra, Saba etc would have been build by Arabs who had mostly J1 followed by E-M35 followed by J2, T1a and hordes of other minor lineages.

He is trolling obviously. He hates being dark skin thats all 🤣

Semitic and Hamitic are just linguistic terms. Remember the oldest Semitic speakers are E1b1b because Afro Asiatic as a whole has its roots in Northern Africa with the E1b1b tribesmen.

We are all the same age because we are all childeren of Adam. It’s impossible to be older than another bani Adam 🤣

Arabian civilisation like Petra, Saba etc would have been build by Arabs who had mostly J1 followed by E-M35 followed by J2, T1a and hordes of other minor lineages.

He is trolling obviously. He hates being dark skin thats all 🤣
M1 is native to North Africa he’s babbling. How do you know he hates his colour?

Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Albert Einstein, the Wright brothers, Hunyadi royal family and much more.

E-M78 that we Somalis have is one of the oldest European lineage 🤣 Look we entered Europe before even R1a and R1b Europeans 🤣. We were there during the Mesolithic hunter and gatherer days 🤣

View attachment 325673
So it's no surprise that we are travellers :rejoice:, look at the reaction of white people when they have this mutation, and they are told that Somalis have the highest frequencies 🤣🤣🤣

Here comes my fans. You niggas are obsessed 🤣 I love twerking for mathows yet you have a whole criminal as ur dp 🤣
Nah tho that was only his past n just to let you know that the same guy in my dp converted to the fold of islam just before he passed الله يرحمه