@ Step a side

I have seen many people saying this story, and that the dynasty is Arab, so I am frankly neutral on this subject, but I think it is not true.
Those big Arab pages have a very limited understanding of the subjects they act like they’re authorities on. They play their naive followers 💀 I joined one of their spaces last night & I lost a few braincels. They make Somali tribalism seem like its kids play

I hope that they reach a point they can match human genealogy to these letters. It's too confusing and it doesn't really say much- no if we could say this haplogroup is descended from X son of Y that'd be so cool

Juke

VIP
M1 is native to North Africa he’s babbling.
M1 presence in Africa comes from a SW Asian back migration, but he's correct that E is a purely NE African haplogroup. Interestingly for Niger-Congo people such as Nigerians the bulk of their paternal ancestry (E-M98, E-M2, E-Z958) was founded by north east Africa men 16-17,000 years ago. In comparison, the bulk of Niger-Congo autosomal and maternal ancestry is from the regional hunter-gatherers and where their phenotype comes from.

So while NE African men absorbed the back migrating U6 and M1 Eurasian women in north Africa, they were doing the same to the west african females.

She is trying to promote this culture:kendrickcry::meleshame:

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
smh GIF

M1 presence in Africa comes from a SW Asian back migration, but he's correct that E is a purely NE African haplogroup. Interestingly for Niger-Congo people such as Nigerians the bulk of their paternal ancestry (E-M98, E-M2, E-Z958) was founded by north east Africa men 16-17,000 years ago. In comparison, the bulk of Niger-Congo autosomal and maternal ancestry is from the regional hunter-gatherers and where their phenotype comes from.

So while NE African men absorbed the back migrating U6 and M1 Eurasian women in north Africa, they were doing the same to the west african females.
So my mtdna is Eurasian :stressed:

Those big Arab pages have a very limited understanding of the subjects they act like they’re authorities on. They play their naive followers 💀 I joined one of their spaces last night & I lost a few braincels. They make Somali tribalism seem like its kids play
They are not honest in terms of genetics. They can buy and falsify genes if they don't like a person or a tribe and start a race war among themselves, so I don't understand why you listen to them from Abasas.

Trending