@ Step a side

They already did. We all go backs to Y chromosome Adam.

My abtirsi according to my chromosome would be

E-Y325713 child of E-BY8081 child of E-Y515840 child of E-Y18637 child of E-Y484733 child of E-Y18629 child of E-Y17859 child of E-Z813 child of E-CTS2295 child of E-V32 child of E-FGC14378 child of E-FGC14377 child of E-Y2863 child of E-V12 child of E-Z1902 child of E-M78 child of E-L539 child of E-M35 child of E-M215 child of E-M5557, child of E-P177 child of E-P147 child of E-M5479 child of E child of DE child of CT child of BT child of A1b child of A1, child of A0-T (Nabi Nuh or Adam)
Damn, it's like a physics lecture

Good point, but for us our Natufian-like/ancient Nilotic ancestry is close to half/half. With Semites they can be 80%+ Natufian. How does that happen?

Why adopt the language of the people you conquered? The R1a carriers still retained their Indo-European language whereas the j1 conquerors switched to Semitic which was spoken by the conquered Natufians.

Natufian like ancestry was never ours anyways. It was brought to Africa by Anatolian hunter gathers (not to be confused with Anatolian farmers who are much younger) . We most likely killed their men off and took their women when they entered Africa through Sinai.

R1b (V88) for example is prevelant in Africa today amongst Chadic speakers from Cameroon, Chad all the way to South Africa. These R1b V88 men came with the Anatolian farmers from the direction of Spain, Italy into the Maghreb. R1b-V88 originally was a western hunter gatherer before being an Anatolian farmer.

So R1b-V88 in Africa started off as a western hunter gatherer then adopted the Anatolian farmer genetics then adopted the Afro Asiatic language when they came Africa. It was then taken by Chadic speakers from the Sahara to what’s now Cameroon, Namibia, Congo, South Africa etc. They all speak different languages today these men 🤣

That was our ancestors, wasn't it? It is similar to the Egyptians and the Middle East in general
IMG_1035.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darood E-V32 is the Somali type which is E-Y18629 which they share with Hawiye, some Isaaq and other Somalis. This Somali E-Y18629 that Darood have is connected to Oromo and Luo Kenyan tribes under E-Z813 and has been in Africa since the beginning of history. It was brought by Cushitic herders from Eastern Sudan. Therefore Darood can’t be Arab but he could have studied in Arabia and then have returned to Somalia to teach deen.

Darood E-V32 is the Somali type which is E-Y18629 which they share with Hawiye, some Isaaq and other Somalis. This Somali E-Y18629 that Darood have is connected to Oromo and Luo Kenyan tribes under E-Z813 and has been in Africa since the beginning of history. It was brought by Cushitic herders from Eastern Sudan. Therefore Darood can’t be Arab but he could have studied in Arabia and then have returned to Somalia to teach deen.
But how do all the Arabic genealogy books support him? Did they pay money lol

Hang on how did it end up amongst the Luo? Is their one from assimilating Cushites?

Why do Saudis claim that they have the sahabas ydna. I see them babbling about fgc something 🤔
Because Arabs know who is who. They are tribal just like us. Sahaba would have various different lineages but what’s for sure is that Banu Hashim, Quraish etc are J1-FGC11–> FGC12–> FGC8712–> FGC L859.

Likewise I heard the famous Banu Azd which was the parent tribe of Aus and Khazraj of Medina (Ansaar) are mostly J1 Z840

Because Arabs know who is who. They are tribal just like us. Sahaba would have various different lineages but what’s for sure is that Banu Hashim, Quraish etc are J1-FGC11–> FGC12–> FGC8712–> FGC L859.

Likewise I heard the famous Banu Azd which was the parent tribe of Aus and Khazraj of Medina (Ansaar) are mostly J1 Z840
Yes and no. They are tribal and yes they know in theory lakiin it seems to me they have alliances and stuff more often their general demographic history is a lot more layered and complex than ours. You will find all sorts in the Peninsula

The Yemeni and Adnan tribes all subscribe under J1 and some of them under E and T. I will focus on the first. Doesn’t this mean that they have canceled the theory of Adnan and Qahtan? Because they are under one genetic mutation or a majority

I even see some of them claiming the prophet most likely belonged to j1-fgc. Is it a stretch?

Yes and no. They are tribal and yes they know in theory lakiin it seems to me they have alliances and stuff more often their general demographic history is a lot more layered and complex than ours. You will find all sorts in the Peninsula
There was a tribe called (Bani Khaled) who were demanding the companion Khaled Ibn al-Walid, but the genetics proved that they did not belong to him.