Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Stupid bleeping, but it's obvious what they were saying to them. It's weird that there are still non-sudanese in the country by now.
You’d be surprised by how much poorer our non-northern neighbors are. Even with Ethiopia’s “miracle economic growth” the vast majority of Ethiopians never fled Khartoum, and most that fled went to other provinces like Gedaref and Kassala. Southerners are even worse off than them so I’m not shocked.

@Khalumi this is why I warned your people, lynched before they could even step foot in our region.

Gypsies are no match for noble Kushites.
DIUszeZXoAM5iIr.jpg

DIUszzOXcAEiru9

Stupid bleeping, but it's obvious what they were saying to them. It's weird that there are still non-sudanese in the country by now.

I blame Salva Kiir and his myopic regime for what South Sudanese were subjected to in that situation; none of our people would even be in the North right now if Salva Kiir even had a fraction of Dr. John Garang's vision and intelligence.

Had the alternative pipeline been constructed (as Garang planned) we would be exempt from any shackles and could retaliate by completely cutting off the Baggara from Mile 14 (from which we could not be dislodged from) and other areas the Baggara need for their herds.

We will overcome this.

I just want my people to get out of that situation; and I curse the Juba regime for creating a situation which made our people go/stay in enemy territory in the first place.

I really hope that the Nilotes of Blue Nile and the Nuba are safe; I suspect that most will return to their home regions now.

I really hope that the Nilotes of Blue Nile and the Nuba are safe; I suspect that most will return to their home regions now.
Only 15% of greater Khartoum residents fled, the vast majority of them being the upper-middle class returning to their hometowns in central and northern Sudan. The Nuba mountains are very unstable right now, and Blue Nile is so poor that the natives would rather be homeless in any other province.

What are the sudanese western diaspora up to now? They used to hold frequent demonstrations and protests back during revolution days, but I haven't heard of them since the beginning of this conflict

I wonder if the RSF perspective in this conflict is that they're fighting a religious war, because there's nothing else that explains how they're simultaneously torturing and sexually assaulting civilians while shouting allahu akbar

These animals are now beheading masalit civilians and even have the gal to film it....how does the RSF even have a platform to spew their nonsense like on twitter after all this evidence of them committing these crimes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.