Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Janjashit self hating negro says after we're done from the army we will start slaughtering all the abeed in sudan such as bargo and nuba people.

We really need to put these arab worshiping cucks in their place. 1 nuba man is worth more than your entire tribe

Last edited:
Emirati kikes are working really hard to shill pro janjaweed propaganda. They even have a website and accounts on different social media sites. This is only one of many examples

reer

VIP
Emirati kikes are working really hard to shill pro janjaweed propaganda. They even have a website and accounts on different social media sites. This is only one of many examples

during the days of former somali president farmajo there were anti-farmajo pro-uae bots on twitter.

RSF leader threatens to form separate government in Sudan

In a bold threat issued on Thursday, the commander of Sudan’s paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF), Mohamed Hamdan Daglo, β€œHemetti,” warned that if the army commander forms a cabinet centred in Port Sudan, he would declare another government with Khartoum as its capital.

@Jun @Asaana

What are your thoughts on the SAF aerial bombings, causing so many unfortunate civilian casualties ?

Do you think it's a necessary ?
I wish they would prioritize combing through RSF controlled neighborhoods. That being said I only heard about the β€œDagalo market” bombings which I believe are deserved.

@Jun @Asaana

What are your thoughts on the SAF aerial bombings, causing so many unfortunate civilian casualties ?

Do you think it's a necessary ?
It's the RSF fault for hiding in civilian buildings, some collateral damage is ought to happen
I've seen journalists in twitter claiming hundreds have died in the past days due to "indiscriminate SAF bombing", but that's just FFC propaganda. These same accounts never mention how the RSF is basically doing the same since the start of the conflict. Paid bots