Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Our entire neighbourhood just got ransacked in khartoum. Armed thieves brought trucks and stole literally everything from every house including furniture doors ACs, and anything with value. Funniest thing is just a couple of days ago the army was bragging on social media how they had total control of our same area and cleared it from any presence of janjaweed or other criminals. Lmao. I hope all these subhumans end up genociding each other

Our entire neighbourhood just got ransacked in khartoum. Armed thieves brought trucks and stole literally everything from every house including furniture doors ACs, and anything with value. Funniest thing is just a couple of days ago the army was bragging on social media how they had total control of our same area and cleared it from any presence of janjaweed or other criminals. Lmao. I hope all these subhumans end up genociding each other
I’m sorry about that. This happens in depopulated neighborhoods after the RSF flee. The military sucks at protecting “liberated” neighborhoods from thieves. Too many desperate thugs roaming around thanks to decades of economic neglect.

@Asaana
Whay are you gonna do about the passport situation? This war is obviously gonna last until next year or even later
What passport situation? My relatives in Port Sudan said they’re starting to print passports, latest will be by the end of the month.

I doubt this war will make it to October, let alone the next year. At least not in Khartoum state which is starting to see a gradual return to normalcy in areas that were once fighting hotspots.

What passport situation? My relatives in Port Sudan said they’re starting to print passports, latest will be by the end of the month.
I've heard of passport extensions or something in port sudan but I'm talking about actual renewals. I know many diaspora who have their passports expire in a few months
I doubt this war will make it to October, let alone the next year. At least not in Khartoum state which is starting to see a gradual return to normalcy in areas that were once fighting hotspots.
I've seen videos like these posted since the beginning of the war, but in reality the RSF could show up at any moment and if they didn't then you have all sorts of armed gangs disrupting any semblance of normal life since the country is virtually lawless now and there isn't anyone to resist these thugs. I doubt this BS is coming to an end but hopefully I'm wrong

I've heard of passport extensions or something in port sudan but I'm talking about actual renewals. I know many diaspora who have their passports expire in a few months

I've seen videos like these posted since the beginning of the war, but in reality the RSF could show up at any moment and if they didn't then you have all sorts of armed gangs disrupting any semblance of normal life since the country is virtually lawless now and there isn't anyone to resist these thugs. I doubt this BS is coming to an end but hopefully I'm wrong
One of the few good things about this war is more Khartoumites are getting guns. Since around 2021 “Niggarz” gang has been a serious issue so now people are taking protection into their own hands. Hope civilians keep their weapons even after a return to normalcy.

How it started

How it’s going

Btw @Kisra please discard my endorsement of @sudanwarmonitor. It’s now clear that they’re Maria, the pro-Wagner account that deactivated after being exposed. “She” even hid a reply asking about the mass graves that were recently discovered in Darfur.

Is this in Khartoum? This is rather promising; are you being overly optimistic, or have Hemidti and his militias vacated the front?

Is this in Khartoum? This is rather promising; are you being overly optimistic, or have Hemidti and his militias vacated the front?
Yes it's Khartoum. RSF have been greatly weakened as they've lost many fighters and are running low on supplies. Their failed invasion of Al-Shajara today is a prime example of how desperate they are for armored vehicles to regain their initial strength. Remember when they were able to seize Yarmouk earlier in the conflict and @Khalumi was jumping up and down for days (or was it weeks) celebrating?

Yes it's Khartoum. RSF have been greatly weakened as they've lost many fighters and are running low on supplies. Their failed invasion of Al-Shajara today is a prime example of how desperate they are for armored vehicles to regain their initial strength. Remember when they were able to seize Yarmouk earlier in the conflict and @Khalumi was jumping up and down for days (or was it weeks) celebrating?
That is good to hear, and I am hoping it shall end soonest with less suffering of the people, and damage to the country.

How it started

How it’s going

Btw @Kisra please discard my endorsement of @sudanwarmonitor. It’s now clear that they’re Maria, the pro-Wagner account that deactivated after being exposed. “She” even hid a reply asking about the mass graves that were recently discovered in Darfur.
and here I thought that account was trustworthy since it was recommended by khawaja

Last edited: