Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Let us put those questions to @Asaana, our resident Clytemnestra in all matters Sudan.
I would say they control 80-90% of Khartoum. But the most strategic areas are either controlled by the military or disputed.

Exacty. Is not Hejazi accent closest to, or same as Yemen's?
Yeah they’re very similar. Most Arabs that settled in Sudan were either from the Hejaz or Yemen.

Thanks for pointing it out. I do not know why they posted it as if.

Postscript:
Does this timeline look accurate?

Sudan’s Civil Wars:
Anyanya War: 1955-1972 (17 years)
SPLM War: 1983-2005, (22 years)
Darfur War: 2003-2020 (17 years)
SPLM-North War: 2011-2020 (9 yrs)
Hemedti’s War: 2023-?

It's a common mistake, but the First Sudanese civil war did not start in 1955; the short-lived Torit Mutiny of 1955 is a separate event to the actual formation of the first South Sudanese armed movement in 1963 -> Anyanya.

Janjawiids and RSF atrocities makes me feel like joining a foreign legionnaire and wipe out these savages.

What's Arko Minawi doing in Darfur with his armed group if he can't protect civilians from janjaweed massacres ?? seems the guy only cares about his own ethnic group and not whole Darfurian communities.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
New York Times: UAE developed Amjaras Airport in Chad to be a headquarters for support operations in both Sudan and Ethiopia. This means a boost for RSF
https://twitter.com/ZaidBenjamin5/status/1707731424282046864
1696003198216.png

New York Times: UAE developed Amjaras Airport in Chad to be a headquarters for support operations in both Sudan and Ethiopia. This means a boost for RSF
View attachment 296297
UAE is playing way beyond its league i have no idea what those khaleeji fatsos are thinking by causing chaos all over the place. They also control kismayo and will probably depreciate its value to have less competition the same thing they tried to do to djibouti port.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
UAE is playing way beyond its league i have no idea what those khaleeji fatsos are thinking by causing chaos all over the place. They also control kismayo and will probably depreciate its value to have less competition the same thing they tried to do to djibouti port.
UAE and RSF had long relation where RSF laundered their gold through UAE, 100s of millions mined gold goes to UAE.

UAE has another goal, which is halting the spread of Democracy over the MENA. Supporting RSF is crucial in that, and making bridge between Sudan's RSF and anti-democracy forces in Libya.

View attachment 296297
Chad has no backbone, they're playing both sides. Zaghawa (ethnicity of president) leaders are supporting anti-RSF groups in Sudan and arming the Masalit. Not to mention the Chadian border is very far from Khartoum so at most it'll help their efforts in Darfur.