Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

LoooooL epic fail 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so much for October and being delusional
I said "I doubt" not "I know". The epic fail is from RSF, 6 months and you failed to form a government. Thousands of your boys have died with no political or economic gain. Don't get me wrong the military is also a failure for not exterminating each and every RSF.

06/10/2023 when the RSF took over Aylafoun area south east of Khartoum, it’s funny how the terrorist regime is crying because they lost Aylafoun… the RSF took control of major oil installations which would stop oil from reaching port Sudan for export I.e. bankrupting the Sudanese army and government even more 🤣🤣🤣

Why would they start a war that they can’t handle??? 😂
Still celebrating the capture of a small agricultural town? RSF had many chances to stop the oil flow but never did it, seems like y'all are afraid of South Sudan.

really enjoying reading these comments, I wonder where the love of northers for dark skinned people suddenly came from, wasn’t it you who called southerners and Nuba abeed for 50+ years? 🤣

talking about dark skin, they come in all Sudani tribes. Check out your dark skinned northern uncles , exactly how do they differ from south Sudanese? And don’t pretend to me as if they are a small portion of northerners looool

View attachment 297786
View attachment 297787
View attachment 297794

Sudanese army

View attachment 297789View attachment 297790
View attachment 297803

Rapid support forces (Baggara)

View attachment 297791View attachment 297792View attachment 297793
View attachment 297802
stop pretending like you love dark skinned sudanis, you only loving them now because you need their protection from the RSF🤣🔥

Respect and love for people of all colours 🙌
Ali Osman Taha was known to have a skin condition. Even then Northerners have always embraced "akhdar" color (at least for men) so I don't know what you're ranting about this.

And nice cherry-picked photos of the RSF lol esp the second to last which are Rashaida not negro Baggara. Here's more accurate pics of RSF...
_107947089_rsf_afp.jpg

17sudan-blog-rsf-militia-01-khgz-superJumbo.jpg
khartoum-sudan-13th-may-2017-sudans-rapid-support-forces-rsf-gather-J4ECA2.jpg

You must not know any Misseirya or Rizeigat, just call and ask they'll confirm that this happened.

Baqt treaty facilitated the trans-saharan slave trade which affected Nubawis and your Darfurian ancestors :silanyolaugh:

Both are land are desert. Only difference is we have a river and sea while you have nothing. Hence why your people failed to produce any civilization.

hmmmm so let’s clarify, your source of information is a unverified tweet from a random person who is spreading lies according to half the on the tweet itself 😂 it’s ok, you going through a hard time …. let’s bring you back to reality, Check your brother asking your negro uncles to wake up and defend their women

"
and looool “Baqt treaty facilitated the trans-saharan slave trade which affected Nubawi and your Darfurian ancestors”…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣I can’t with the lies honestly, you man were the abeed negros to the Egyptians and everyone knows it. Egypt used to take thousands of Nubian slaves every year so your black pharaoh could keep his independence loooool so dont be ashamed, just enter Egypt it be like old times like your ancestors hhhhh if you want a slave trade debate about your people, bring it on 🔥🤣

And nah nigga, our land is green and semi desert, not full on sand dunes like your homeland looool we got rainfall you don’t 😂😂😂 poor shamaliya
IMG_3051.jpeg

I said "I doubt" not "I know". The epic fail is from RSF, 6 months and you failed to form a government. Thousands of your boys have died with no political or economic gain. Don't get me wrong the military is also a failure for not exterminating each and every RSF.

And Burhan running away with his pants down and leaving the capital for the RSF is a victory for your guys right??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if sudan splits we will be taking Khartoum with us looool

it’s funny how you make it sound like your army actually has the capacity to do so, your army is literally in the defence defending its own bases which are shelled on a daily basis by the RSF. It’s only a matter of time before they starve themselves and come out from the mudar3at and qeyada looool

Still celebrating the capture of a small agricultural town? RSF had many chances to stop the oil flow but never did it, seems like y'all are afraid of South Sudan.

Ali Osman Taha was known to have a skin condition. Even then Northerners have always embraced "akhdar" color (at least for men) so I don't know what you're ranting about this.

And nice cherry-picked photos of the RSF lol esp the second to last which are Rashaida not negro Baggara. Here's more accurate pics of RSF...
_107947089_rsf_afp.jpg

considering the fact that we already whooped your most of your people and government outside of Khartoum, any other victory seems rather small. But naaaaah there is a difference between an oil refinery and an oil pumping station but obviously you northern Sudanese aren’t exactly the smartest beings 😂 we controlled the oil refinery last time, this is the oil pumping station so now we can actually stop the money from flowing to you 🤣🤣🤣

is this me hearing a northern Sudanese begging a south Sudanese for help now???🤣🤣🤣 you and 43 million of your people couldn’t stop the RSF and now you want people you called abeed to come save you? Don’t worry we will tell the south Sudanese that business is closed for now, they better take their oil elsewhere.

_107947089_rsf_afp.jpg

Nigga said skin condition 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣next you gonna tell me that half north Sudanese have skin conditions that make them look like south Sudanese looooool have you actually got a source for this? 👀 Ali osman had been as dark as south Sudanese since the beginnings of time and it’s funny how you ignored all the other uncles I posted

IMG_3159.jpeg

IMG_3161.jpeg

Hmmmm cherry picking….. like you cherry picking Ahmed Alday and saying all baggara are as dark as him ??? looooool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rashaida in RSF uniforms??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wallahi you too much, check out your army

Does the source say Rashaida??🤣

IMG_3163.jpeg

IMG_3164.jpeg

nice job cherry picking the minority dark skinned people within the RSF who are most likely not even actual baggara but recruits from other tribes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 unlike you I don’t need cherry picking, go in any RSF video and see what the soldiers look like compared to your negro Sudanese army that has a history of being racist to south Sudanese and Nuba whilst they are as dark as them 👍

Last edited:
really enjoying reading these comments, I wonder where the love of northers for dark skinned people suddenly came from, wasn’t it you who called southerners and Nuba abeed for 50+ years? 🤣

talking about dark skin, they come in all Sudani tribes. Check out your dark skinned northern uncles , exactly how do they differ from south Sudanese? And don’t pretend to me as if they are a small portion of northerners looool

View attachment 297786
View attachment 297787
View attachment 297794

Sudanese army

View attachment 297789View attachment 297790
View attachment 297803

Rapid support forces (Baggara)

View attachment 297791View attachment 297792View attachment 297793
View attachment 297802
stop pretending like you love dark skinned sudanis, you only loving them now because you need their protection from the RSF🤣🔥

Respect and love for people of all colours 🙌
انت زول ولا صومالي تستعبط علينا؟

RSF knocking down another jalaba Sudanese plane 🔥🔥🔥🙌 it was an antanov bomber

IMG_3165.jpeg

IMG_3166.jpeg

It’s a gift for the delusional who think things will go back to normality 😂😂😂 the state of 1956 is over, the Sudanese jalaba army is collapsing 👍

also reports of another MIG that was hit in Khartoum North 🔥

Last edited:
wallahi its so sad these events in sudan. im so sad for sudani people man.

I feel bad too to be honest but sometimes things like this are the only way of putting things right 🇸🇩

If only Burhan was captured on day 1, the destruction of Sudan would’ve been avoided. He lost 18 bodyguards that morning of his escape. I can only imagine how many thousands of Sudanese soldiers been killed since the start of this war.

Last edited:
و هو انت قريت الكلام الكاتبنو ولا عامل فيها رايح؟؟؟🤣🤣🤣

تسقط دولة الجلابة
عايز تبدلها الي دولة مرتزق افارقة شاديين و من نيجر 😂🤣🤣 والله ما بتحصل السودان للسودانيين فقط