Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

You must not know any Misseirya or Rizeigat, just call and ask they'll confirm that this happened.

Baqt treaty facilitated the trans-saharan slave trade which affected Nubawis and your Darfurian ancestors :silanyolaugh:

Both are land are desert. Only difference is we have a river and sea while you have nothing. Hence why your people failed to produce any civilization.

Your same source is now saying that Sudan is getting F16’s whereas everyone is ridiculing her BS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥 Sudanese army is sanctioned by the west loooool

:westbrookswag:جغم جغم يا جنجويدي

Some of them already surrendered 🤣🤣

You man even have any planes left???:banderas::dzmxmmb:

"

surrendered you say?🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3183.jpeg
IMG_3184.jpeg
IMG_3186.jpg

Don’t mess with your masters, ده الجغم الجد 🤣🔥

IMG_3187.jpeg

Northern Sudanese jalaba propaganda saying they destroyed RSF’s Israeli 🇮🇱 multi launch rocket trucks yet in reality, they sharing a picture of their own downed Antonov that was shot down by the RSF :damn:
IMG_3198.jpeg

Poor delusional jalaba, what were they thinking starting this war against the baggara? :deadrose:

Why do the Nuba and fur in Sudans army die for these people? :damn:

IMG_3200.jpeg

Nuba and Fur, our war is not with you. It is with the state of 1956 that had tortured you and been racist to you alongside the south Sudanese until they separated for generations. Stop fighting for those who have abused you for so many decades and called you the worst racist slurs one could imagine.

the baggara are kicking their senses back to reality, don’t stand in the way 😂🙌

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
I feel bad too to be honest but sometimes things like this are the only way of putting things right 🇸🇩

If only Burhan was captured on day 1, the destruction of Sudan would’ve been avoided. He lost 18 bodyguards that morning of his escape. I can only imagine how many thousands of Sudanese soldiers been killed since the start of this war.
You're not gonna put anything right. All you're gonna do is destroy your own country, which was already on the brink. The amount of looting since April is just mind-boggling. I know of atleast 10 people, 2 of which are from your clan, who lost everything they had when the RSF squatted on their property and just stole everything. Not even Zionists are so shameful to use metal detactors to steal women's jewelry in her own backyard. Unbelievably filthy.

You're not gonna put anything right. All you're gonna do is destroy your own country, which was already on the brink. The amount of looting since April is just mind-boggling. I know of atleast 10 people, 2 of which are from your clan, who lost everything they had when the RSF squatted on their property and just stole everything. Not even Zionists are so shameful to use metal detactors to steal women's jewelry in her own backyard. Unbelievably filthy.
These cretins don’t realize they’re being used as pawns by not only greater powers but also the Northern elite that they have an inferiority complex towards. They have no morals no deen and frequently distort historic events to justify their barbaric behavior.

Why do the Nuba and fur in Sudans army die for these people? :damn:

View attachment 298336

Nuba and Fur, our war is not with you. It is with the state of 1956 that had tortured you and been racist to you alongside the south Sudanese until they separated for generations. Stop fighting for those who have abused you for so many decades and called you the worst racist slurs one could imagine.

the baggara are kicking their senses back to reality, don’t stand in the way 😂🙌
I come back to at least a dozen quotes from you :damn:instead of wasting my time reading pages of rubbish I’ll post this lovely video. Can you identify your cousins from here?

Ironic of you to say your war isn’t with Fur when you’ve spent decades raping and killing them as well as taking over their land. According to you that’s not worth mentioning but using racial slurs (which RSF/Baggara do even more than Northerners) is such a big deal? And they along with Nubawis are suffering the most in this war since they can’t afford to flee Khartoum while even the poorest Northerners have relatives that can support them.

Sorry to burst your ignorant bubble but we are not the type of clan that would wait for northerners to slaughter 2 million of our people like they did with the south Sudanese. We slap them down before they even stand up :banderas:

I choose my people over country any day let the country burn couldn’t care less if these jalaba are in power 😂😂😂 never again

Forget jewellery, what do you call the northern Sudanese jalaba bombing of Nuba mountains against people who don’t even have food on their plates???🤣🤣🤣 not even zionists do that let the country burn flat, we will just start from scratch :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
These cretins don’t realize they’re being used as pawns by not only greater powers but also the Northern elite that they have an inferiority complex towards. They have no morals no deen and frequently distort historic events to justify their barbaric behavior.

blah blah blah another butthurt Jalaba speaking nonsense because their crown has been removed :draketf:
You are responsible for the deaths of 2.5 million Sudanese and the separation of the south and you now mad cuz the baggara put you in your place? 🤣🤣🤣
If we felt inferior, we wouldn’t be whooping northern jalaba right now would we? Looool

Last edited:
I come back to at least a dozen quotes from you :damn:instead of wasting my time reading pages of rubbish I’ll post this lovely video. Can you identify your cousins from here?

Ironic of you to say your war isn’t with Fur when you’ve spent decades raping and killing them as well as taking over their land. According to you that’s not worth mentioning but using racial slurs (which RSF/Baggara do even more than Northerners) is such a big deal? And they along with Nubawis are suffering the most in this war since they can’t afford to flee Khartoum while even the poorest Northerners have relatives that can support them.

Nigga did you forget yourself and the amounts of comments

you left?:mindblown: Besides,it’s only me against so many sudanis 😏

hmmmm a bomb that hit 10 RSF members and your media is saying 70?:heh: Don’t worry about us, we took enough heavy weaponry to return you the favour 10 fold 🔥😏 we already shot down 50+ of your planes and your government and army still homeless

IMG_3210.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg

the war between us and the Fur was a Fitna that was fuelled by “your” government. That is why most of the people wanted by the ICC are northern Jalaba who made Sudan nothing but a terrorist state. It was northern Sudanese planes doing the bombing in Darfur.

Cute how you only just now remembered the Nuba and fur in this war, you committed the worst atrocities in Sudan and the south separated because of your terrorist/Islamist failure of governance. Even this war was started by you guys but the RSF is giving you a hard ass whooping of the likes you had never seen before :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Sorry to burst your ignorant bubble but we are not the type of clan that would wait for northerners to slaughter 2 million of our people like they did with the south Sudanese. We slap them down before they even stand up :banderas:

I choose my people over country any day let the country burn couldn’t care less if these jalaba are in power 😂😂😂 never again

Forget jewellery, what do you call the northern Sudanese jalaba bombing of Nuba mountains against people who don’t even have food on their plates???🤣🤣🤣 not even zionists do that let the country burn and we start from scratch :trumpsmirk:
Baggara women are dying due to elevated maternal mortality. Darfur is going back to the 2000s in terms of ethnic cleansing. In El Daein, Rizeigat women there are dying in childbirth & their sick newborns die without treatment, because of the RSF lawlessness.

You are too much of a chimp to understand this, however, and are bragging about this. Nobody will start from scratch, people have lost lives and livelihood, they will simply despair. 1 of the people I know of who lost everything was a retired professor in his 70s who is now a refugee in Egypt after everything he had got looted. How can a man in his 70s start over in life? How can a country that destroyed itself start over? It is not a game, and what was destroyed cannot magically be rebuilt. Sudan isn't Libya or Kuwait.

Last edited:
Baggara women are dying due to elevated maternal mortality. Darfur is going back to the 2000s in terms of ethnic cleansing. In El Daein, Rizeigat women there are dying in childbirth & their sick newborns die without treatment, because of the RSF lawlessness. You are too much of a chimp to understand this, however.
Eastern Sudan is stricken with Cholera 🔥 Nuba mountains are burning going back to the 90s with 7ilu striking kadugli, Khartoum is getting bombed back into the medieval times :trumpsmirk:
Child birth failures all over Sudan, malnutrition, 90% of Sudanese below the poverty line and over 20 million Sudanese facing famine

It’s not just baggara suffering we all are but let the war go on 🔥 let the jalaba have a taste of their own medicine 😏

You are too much of a chimp to understand this, however, and are bragging about this. Nobody will start from scratch, people have lost lives and livelihood, they will simply despair. 1 of the people I know of who lost everything was a retired professor in his 70s who is now a refugee in Egypt after everything he had got looted. How can a man in his 70s start over in life? How can a country that destroyed itself start over? It is not a game, and what was destroyed cannot magically be rebuilt. Sudan isn't Libya or Kuwait.

Little pup, don’t come at me with this talk 😂 it’s the jalaba who ruled Sudan unfairly and unequal and brought this to themselves. This stuff had been going on in Sudan since the beginning of time, only the RSF brought the war to the capital giving them a taste of their own medicine :banderas:
Just because Khartoum was safe doesn’t mean the rest of Sudan wasn’t suffering. Sorry but this war had to start one way or the other. Let the war continue whatever the consequences, things cannot return to the old status quo 🔥 we tried everything else peacefully and it didn’t work, the jalaba Islamist terrorists are still in the army

GemState

36/21
VIP
Eastern Sudan is stricken with Cholera 🔥 Nuba mountains are burning going back to the 90s with 7ilu striking kadugli, Khartoum is getting bombed back into the medieval times :trumpsmirk:
Child birth failures all over Sudan, malnutrition, 90% of Sudanese below the poverty line and over 20 million Sudanese facing famine

It’s not just baggara suffering we all are but let the war go on 🔥 let the jalaba have a taste of their own medicine 😏
Chimp, it is not equal. Darfur, where your people live, have and continue to go through the worst of it.
Little pup, don’t come at me with this talk 😂 it’s the jalaba who ruled Sudan unfairly and unequal and brought this to themselves. This stuff had been going on in Sudan since the beginning of time, only the RSF brought the war to the capital giving them a taste of their own medicine :banderas:
Just because Khartoum was safe doesn’t mean the rest of Sudan wasn’t suffering. Sorry but this war had to start one way or the other. Let the war continue whatever the consequences, things cannot return to the old status quo 🔥 we tried everything else peacefully and it didn’t work, the jalaba Islamist terrorists are still in the army
Chimp, The man was one of yours and from the Kordofans, he was not even from the North. But you are too stupid to even think about this.

Chimp, it is not equal. Darfur, where your people live, have and continue to go through the worst of it.

Chimp, The man was one of yours and from the Kordofans, he was not even from the North. But you are too stupid to even think about this.

Pig, 20 million Sudanese are going hungry

What’s the population of baggara, 3 million? :banderas: Loooool

You went against us so we brought the war to the whole country. As time goes, you will all suffer more and more in pain. Let’s not get started on the diseases spreading in Khartoum due to dead bodies or the starvation of eastern Sudan or cholera…. We are defo not suffering alone + most of the fighting is in Khartoum and surrounding areas 😏 we aren’t nice like south Sudanese, we don’t fight you in our lands we bring the war to your own doorstep 🔥

did I say he is baggara? I am saying the Nuba are going back to their old habit of fighting you off 🤣🤣🤣 he is shelling Sudanese army positions whenever he gets the chance. See? It’s not just the baggara whooping you :damn:

blah blah blah another butthurt Jalaba speaking nonsense because their crown has been removed :draketf:
You are responsible for the deaths of 2.5 million Sudanese and the separation of the south and you now mad cuz the baggara put you in your place? 🤣🤣🤣
If we felt inferior, we wouldn’t be whooping northern jalaba right now would we? Looool
I'm still wearing my crown, if you actually had one then you wouldn't be wasting your time chimping out on here while your cousins get bombed to smithereens.

Most of the civil war/genocide victims died before I was even born while you were here for the Darfur genocide, which your daddy participated in before being sent to hell.

If you didn't feel inferior, you'd know you could be equal to or even more powerful than jalaba by strategically planning. Instead you chimped out so badly that everyone in Sudan hates your people and wants nothing to do with y'all. You can't even control Khartoum let alone El Obeid, so what makes you think you can run Sudan - and for decades at that? There will be no Sudan before you even get a chance of running it.
Nigga did you forget yourself and the amounts of comments

you left?:mindblown: Besides,it’s only me against so many sudanis 😏

hmmmm a bomb that hit 10 RSF members and your media is saying 70?:heh: Don’t worry about us, we took enough heavy weaponry to return you the favour 10 fold 🔥😏 we already shot down 50+ of your planes and your government and army still homeless

View attachment 298519View attachment 298520

the war between us and the Fur was a Fitna that was fuelled by “your” government. That is why most of the people wanted by the ICC are northern Jalaba who made Sudan nothing but a terrorist state. It was northern Sudanese planes doing the bombing in Darfur.

Cute how you only just now remembered the Nuba and fur in this war, you committed the worst atrocities in Sudan and the south separated because of your terrorist/Islamist failure of governance. Even this war was started by you guys but the RSF is giving you a hard ass whooping of the likes you had never seen before :trumpsmirk:
The difference is I never consecutively wrote that many posts for you in a single sitting. Dang did your brother recently get blown up or something?

You think that was the only bomb that dropped? Lol you cried about videos of your men dying by the dozens and now you're asking for more? Not everything is filmed and published, but the point is by now thousands of RSF were butchered and there's still no puppet government for you to act like you're the new aristocrats. Here are more videos to weep about while you delude yourself into thinking you're doing the whooping.

:mjlol: Now you wanna blame Northerners for your barbaric behavior in Darfur and Kordofan instead of owning up to it like a man? Difference is the Sudanese government is a national army that also represented Baggara whether you like it or not, but the janjaweed was a tribal militia. Who started the war is debatable, but what's clear is that your people, including innocent women and children will inevitably suffer from a terrible revenge campaign. Doesn't help that there are videos of Baggara civilians of all ages and genders stoning the Masalit governor of West Darfur to death.

Pig, 20 million Sudanese are going hungry

What’s the population of baggara, 3 million? :banderas: Loooool

You went against us so we brought the war to the whole country. As time goes, you will all suffer more and more in pain. Let’s not get started on the diseases spreading in Khartoum due to dead bodies or the starvation of eastern Sudan or cholera…. We are defo not suffering alone + most of the fighting is in Khartoum and surrounding areas 😏 we aren’t nice like south Sudanese, we don’t fight you in our lands we bring the war to your own doorstep 🔥

did I say he is baggara? I am saying the Nuba are going back to their old habit of fighting you off 🤣🤣🤣 he is shelling Sudanese army positions whenever he gets the chance. See? It’s not just the baggara whooping you :damn:
You really are a brain dead chimp. Let's break it down for your monkey brain, 20 million Sudanis are going hungry - Darfur and Kordofan (Baggara) are suffering most while the North and Gezira (Jalabas) are the most stable and prosperous. Eastern Sudan (Beja) is also doing far better than Western Sudan since the de-facto capital is now Port Sudan and many large companies like Sudatel moved there.

I'm still wearing my crown, if you actually had one then you wouldn't be wasting your time chimping out on here while your cousins get bombed to smithereens.

Most of the civil war/genocide victims died before I was even born while you were here for the Darfur genocide, which your daddy participated in before being sent to hell.

If you didn't feel inferior, you'd know you could be equal to or even more powerful than jalaba by strategically planning. Instead you chimped out so badly that everyone in Sudan hates your people and wants nothing to do with y'all. You can't even control Khartoum let alone El Obeid, so what makes you think you can run Sudan - and for decades at that? There will be no Sudan before you even get a chance of running it.

The difference is I never consecutively wrote that many posts for you in a single sitting. Dang did your brother recently get blown up or something?

You think that was the only bomb that dropped? Lol you cried about videos of your men dying by the dozens and now you're asking for more? Not everything is filmed and published, but the point is by now thousands of RSF were butchered and there's still no puppet government for you to act like you're the new aristocrats. Here are more videos to weep about while you delude yourself into thinking you're doing the whooping.

:mjlol: Now you wanna blame Northerners for your barbaric behavior in Darfur and Kordofan instead of owning up to it like a man? Difference is the Sudanese government is a national army that also represented Baggara whether you like it or not, but the janjaweed was a tribal militia. Who started the war is debatable, but what's clear is that your people, including innocent women and children will inevitably suffer from a terrible revenge campaign. Doesn't help that there are videos of Baggara civilians of all ages and genders stoning the Masalit governor of West Darfur to death.

You really are a brain dead chimp. Let's break it down for your monkey brain, 20 million Sudanis are going hungry - Darfur and Kordofan (Baggara) are suffering most while the North and Gezira (Jalabas) are the most stable and prosperous. Eastern Sudan (Beja) is also doing far better than Western Sudan since the de-facto capital is now Port Sudan and many large companies like Sudatel moved there.
Battles are ragging in west of the country with thousands of civilians being displaced and this guy has the audacity to brag about his militia and attack northerners and easterners where their regions is most stable right now :mjlol:

Battles are ragging in west of the country with thousands of civilians being displaced and this guy has the audacity to brag about his militia and attack northerners and easterners where their regions is most stable right now :mjlol:

7 million people displaced from Khartoum and other areas all over Sudan and are still getting displaced as we speak:trumpsmirk: the war is only 6 months in and people are already talking about the RSF getting ready to enter Gezira

remember that it is only 3 million baggara whooping 43 million Sudanese and port Sudan is already a targeted by the RSF :damn:

Overall we took Khartoum, the city that actually matter in Sudan looooool