Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

RSF fighters arrested and likely tortured as well. They look so young, sad how their families sold them off like cattle to die such a miserable death.

Hes saying the UAE are acting like stereotypical jews. Basically treacherous, etc

That was my interpretation as well, however, the Arab world is rife with all sorts of Jewish related conspiracy theories, so I couldn't be sure.

Arabs really do seem to see the Jews behind every calamity; even the recent natural disasters in North Africa were ascribed to the Jews by Arabs online. It's fascinating and entertaining.

Assalamu Alaikoum brothers and sisters how you all doing? Been so busy lately - My 3 million Baggara people been clapping the life out of 43 million Sudanis

got so much to share and so much to respond to :trumpsmirk:

The North Sudanis terrorists and their east Sudani slaves have been getting whooped so hard that they are now sending their girls to the battlefield to enter heaven :drakelaugh:

My initial expectation was for the RSF to be expelled from Khartoum-Omdurman in mere weeks and for operations against their strongholds in Darfur and Kordofan to commence months after that.

the Jalaba propaganda claims that the RSF has 5 cars left when in reality the RSF controls most of the Capital and the largest cities in the country :trumpsmirk:

Darfur except for Fashir city has fallen. ElObied is getting shelled, units are moving towards Kosti now after Jebel Auliya been cleansed of Sudanese army units which are in retreat and defense modes

Yellow is RSF
Red is Sudanese army
Green are rebel groups
Black are empty lands

IMG_5493.jpeg

Just imagine…. This is the work of 3 million people clapping the life out of 43 million Sudanis :deadmanny:

Assalamu Alaikoum brothers and sisters how you all doing? Been so busy lately - My 3 million Baggara people been clapping the life out of 43 million Sudanis

got so much to share and so much to respond to :trumpsmirk:

The North Sudanis terrorists and their east Sudani slaves have been getting whooped so hard that they are now sending their girls to the battlefield to enter heaven :drakelaugh:

Loool you clearly ran out of shitposts bc wtf is this? Only janjashits send women to the battlefield like the zionists that have disowned you.

We have thousands of men that have done a great job whopping janjas while AI generated Hemedti gives pointless speeches :silanyolaugh:

And now the gay Dagalo is telling Baggara to stop butchering each other and other Darfurians :damn:

the Jalaba propaganda claims that the RSF has 5 cars left when in reality the RSF controls most of the Capital and the largest cities in the country :trumpsmirk:

Darfur except for Fashir city has fallen. ElObied is getting shelled, units are moving towards Kosti now after Jebel Auliya been cleansed of Sudanese army units which are in retreat and defense modes

Yellow is RSF
Red is Sudanese army
Green are rebel groups
Black are empty lands

View attachment 303431
According to who, an autistic mapper in DC? How do you control most of the capital when you can’t even cross the Nile? :damn:

You sharing pictures of maybe 2 or 3 RSF women who are media personnel, I can share a picture of thousands of your North Sudani Abeed women begging for a chance to enter heaven because your men have ran out :trumpsmirk:
IMG_5775.jpeg

IMG_5763.jpeg
IMG_5777.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg

What a shame….. I mean your own government has been chased out of its capital ….. what other country on earth has leaders that are such cowards looool :deadmanny::drakelaugh:

You sharing pictures of maybe 2 or 3 RSF women who are media personnel, I can share a picture of thousands of your North Sudani Abeed women begging for a chance to enter heaven because your men have ran out :trumpsmirk:
View attachment 303435

View attachment 303436View attachment 303437
View attachment 303438

What a shame….. I mean your own government has been chased out of its capital ….. what other country on earth has leaders that are like chickens :deadmanny::drakelaugh:
Only ones chased out of the capital were the RSF, at least the ones that made it out alive :trumpsmirk: