Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

What are the political ramifications of the reshuffle? Or is it a case of much to do about nothing?
Former rebels are losing these high gov positions. This war was pretty much the nail on the coffin for the Juba peace agreement, which was damned from the start.

Jibril and Minnawi are likely next, Agar might stay longer since he has been a good boy but then again that hasn’t saved Ardol from losing his prestigious role.

According to Hemedti it’s Burhan that made these Baggara tribes butcher each other :deadmanny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weeks ago there was even a disturbing video of them waving the underwear of women from the opposing tribe.

War between the Rizeigat and Messiriya is inevitable, doesn’t help that Dagalo said the Messiriya have animal brains.

Foreign RSF fighter killed in Khartoum. The RSF recruits mercenaries from Libya, Yemen, South Sudan, West Africa, Central Africa, etc. and when you mention this they call you a racist Northerner even though they send their blackest fighters to the frontline so that the likes of @Khalumi can brag about how light skinned their fighters are compared to SAF :deadmanny:

No South Sudanese ethnic group is going to fight for the God damn Janjaweed
You think that the average Southerner is as enlightened as you? They're literally only doing it for money, just like all the other foreign mercenaries that joined RSF.

You think that the average Southerner is as enlightened as you? They're literally only doing it for money, just like all the other foreign mercenaries that joined RSF.

The average South Sudanese would not join an explicitly Arab supremacist outfit like the Janjaweed.

Evidence needs to be provided for this claim.

I'm going to get all that translated shortly.

As for pictures of dark skinned men... we overlap with other Nilo-Saharans, so I don't regard that as concrete.

Needless to say, South Sudanese don't scream "allahu akbar" -- like the people did in that last video.

I'm going to get all that translated shortly.

As for pictures of dark skinned men... we overlap with other Nilo-Saharans, so I don't regard that as concrete.

Needless to say, South Sudanese don't scream "allahu akbar" -- like the people did in that last video.
It's actually not hard to distinguish between South Sudanese tribes and Nubawis, the guys in photos are all your kin. The last video was a combination of Junubis and Nubawis (just like the videos of women looting in Khartoum), so of course there will be "allahu akbars" shouted. Not to mention there's plenty of Muslim Dinkas and Nuer.

It's actually not hard to distinguish between South Sudanese tribes and Nubawis, the guys in photos are all your kin.

The usual difference is height and build, however, there is overlap that routinely blurs the lines.

The last video was a combination of Junubis and Nubawis (just like the videos of women looting in Khartoum), so of course there will be "allahu akbars" shouted. Not to mention there's plenty of Muslim Dinkas and Nuer.

Like I said earlier, I will have that video and its surrounding text translated by someone that speaks, reads and writes Arabic.

As for looting... Arabs would also be involved in that; there's no reason for me to believe that Arabs would not partake in such actions -- especially in the backdrop of anarchy and chaos.

The usual difference is height and build, however, there is overlap that routinely blurs the lines.
Whatever man.

Like I said earlier, I will have that video and its surrounding text translated by someone that speaks, reads and writes Arabic.
Okay sounds great.

As for looting... Arabs would also be involved in that; there's no reason for me to believe that Arabs would not partake in such actions -- especially in the backdrop of anarchy and chaos.
Lol. That's why every video of civilians looting showed non-Arabs? This video was my favorite. They looted (or tried to loot) the presidential villa compound, which was rented by the American embassy. The thieves even call themselves "n1ggerz gang" :damn:

Lol. That's why every video of civilians looting showed non-Arabs? This video was my favorite. They looted (or tried to loot) the presidential villa compound, which was rented by the American embassy. The thieves even call themselves "n1ggerz gang" :damn:

Right, every video online only shows non-Arabs? LOL

Sudanese Arabs are not some Japanese-like population, so they most certainly did partake in looting.

Right, every video online only shows non-Arabs? LOL
Lol, you know very well that I meant every video that I’ve seen. I’m in multiple WhatsApp groups and active on social media. So, I’m pretty sure that I saw close to all of the ones that were made public.

Sudanese Arabs are not some Japanese-like population, so they most certainly did partake in looting.
Ah, I see where you’re going with this. Sudanese Arabs are definitely closer to South Sudanese than Japanese, but that doesn’t mean that we’re the same.

Lol, you know very well that I meant every video that I’ve seen. I’m in multiple WhatsApp groups and active on social media. So, I’m pretty sure that I saw close to all of the ones that were made public.

Sure

In either case, in times of turmoil criminals (which escaped in their thousands) and other unsavoury characters, add to the problem, so I have no doubt that Sudanese Arab criminals engaged in a great deal of looting as well -- whether or not you saw the videos.

Ah, I see where you’re going with this. Sudanese Arabs are definitely closer to South Sudanese than Japanese, but that doesn’t mean that we’re the same.

We're definitely not the same, in any form.

I had the last video translated and like I suspected... those people are not South Sudanese; the people in that vid and the pics provided, are Nuba.

Some randoms online claiming that Salva Kiir and Tut Gatluak have people fighting on behalf of the Janjaweed is not evidence.

Unlike all the mercenaries that have joined the RSF from across the Sahel, none have come from South Sudan.

South Sudanese are not involved in this Arab on Arab war.

:nahgirl:

Last edited: