Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

I had the last video translated and like I suspected... those people are not South Sudanese; the people in that vid and the pics provided, are Nuba.

Some randoms online claiming that Salva Kiir and Tut Gatluak have people fighting on behalf of the Janjaweed is not evidence.

Unlike all the mercenaries that have joined the RSF from across the Sahel, none have come from South Sudan.

South Sudanese are not involved in this Arab on Arab war.

:nahgirl:
Sure you did, not a single one of them is South Sudanese. Your people are just so rich and honorable that they wouldn't become mercenaries for $20.

Arab on Arab war?

There's now thousands of Baggara entering South Sudan, I'm assuming that you're smart enough to connect the dots.

Sure you did, not a single one of them is South Sudanese. Your people are just so rich and honorable that they wouldn't become mercenaries for $20.

Honourable enough to not have created that organisation; and honourable enough to not have funded and hosted regional and international terrorists.

It's clear that you're trying to associate us with an organisation that your kin created.

It wasn't too long ago that you claimed that the Janjaweed were just protecting themselves when it meant that they were solely fixated on attacking non-Arabs in Darfur.

The Janjaweed are your organisation; they embody all the tenants of your racial ideology; and were nurtured and unleashed by people that think exactly like you.

Take responsibility and deal with it.

Arab on Arab war?

Well, I didn't say that Arabs weren't also attacking other groups, as usual.

The Darfur genocide never really ended; just like year, they intensified attacks on non-Arabs and there were fears that they were set to resume their genocidal campaigns.

There's now thousands of Baggara entering South Sudan, I'm assuming that you're smart enough to connect the dots.

Baggara enter South Sudan every year and that's never impelled us to join the organisations that your kin created.

Honourable enough to not have created that organisation; and honourable enough to not have funded and hosted regional and international terrorists.

It's clear that you're trying to associate us with an organisation that your kin created.

It wasn't too long ago that you claimed that the Janjaweed were just protecting themselves when it meant that they were solely fixated on attacking non-Arabs in Darfur.

The Janjaweed are your organisation; they embody all the tenants of your racial ideology; and were nurtured and unleashed by people that think exactly like you.

Take responsibility and deal with it.

Well, I didn't say that Arabs weren't also attacking other groups, as usual.

The Darfur genocide never really ended; just like year, they intensified attacks on non-Arabs and there were fears that they were set to resume their genocidal campaigns.

Baggara enter South Sudan every year and that's never impelled us to join the organisations that your kin created.
You really are more naive than I thought if you genuinely believe that we created the janjaweed and it wasn’t a grassroots militia that existed in some capacity for centuries.

What’s the difference between janjaweed and all the negro liberation movements, including the one that you boast of your family participating in? At the end it’s just a bunch of terrorists larping as freedom fighters, but keep acting like you’re morally above them lol.

The best thing about this war is that it woke up liberal Khartoum puppies that were brainwashed by western media and Reddit into believing that their people are the ultimate evil and that there’s no foreign conspiracy against Sudan. I’ll admit that I even gave in to an extent (as you mentioned) but not anymore.

By the way, everyone that has been to either Sudans knows that the average South Sudanese will beat up and potentially kill someone for a small amount of money. What do you expect from people that are so used to doing hard labor for a plate of bamya? Not to mention the main reason Northerners hate having you guys as neighbors is you get drunk out of your mind and try stealing whatever you can to sell it and buy more alcohol.

You really are more naive than I thought if you genuinely believe that we created the janjaweed and it wasn’t a grassroots militia that existed in some capacity for centuries.

Right, the Janjaweed existed centuries ago. LOL

:drakekidding:

Each individual Baggara tribe would have had their own men at arms outfit, however, the Janjaweed are a cross tribal organisation that ultimately has it roots in the Murahaleen militia groups of the 80s.

What’s the difference between janjaweed and all the negro liberation movements, including the one that you boast of your family participating in? At the end it’s just a bunch of terrorists larping as freedom fighters, but keep acting like you’re morally above them lol.

The difference is that they were created to genuinely put an end to extensive land theft perpetrated by Africa's most racist, most genocidal State and premier State sponsor of terror.

It was also a lot more heterogeneous

It was created to fight a State and so it can't be compared to an avowedly racist organisation that was created and sustained by Nazi-like, terroristic regimes. Your desert Nazi factions (Janjaweed + SAF) killed 2.8 million people, so you're in a league of your own there.

The best thing about this war is that it woke up liberal Khartoum puppies that were brainwashed by western media and Reddit into believing that their people are the ultimate evil and that there’s no foreign conspiracy against Sudan. I’ll admit that I even gave in to an extent (as you mentioned) but not anymore.

Riverine Arabs as liberals?

:mjlol:

Is it the same Riverine Arab liberals that produced the Dongolawi cult-leader that deluded himself into believing he was the Mahdi and chimped out so bad that millions of Sudanese died?

And no, it wasn't for noble reasons; it was literally so that Britain's attempt to put an end to slavery would not succeed.

Is it the same liberal Riverine Arabs that produced the same type of genocidal leader for almost 70 years after independence?

The same liberal Arabs that made Sudan Africa's premier State sponsor of terror and killed millions of people?

By the way, everyone that has been to either Sudans knows that the average South Sudanese will beat up and potentially kill someone for a small amount of money. What do you expect from people that are so used to doing hard labor for a plate of bamya? Not to mention the main reason Northerners hate having you guys as neighbors is you get drunk out of your mind and try stealing whatever you can to sell it and buy more alcohol.

Yeah, I'm going to be lectured to by some Arab whose folks have killed millions of people and breached or abrogated every Agreement and Treaty since the 1800s

:heh:

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking, if every single rizeigati were to be brutally murdered and slaughtered, what would the world lose?

Peacetalks means jackshit especially coming from the countries that used to hire and fund janja terrorists

Janjaniggers is committing actual targeted ethnic cleansing in darfur to the point mass graves had to be made

The world instead of denouncing their actions and punishing all their funders, let's give them a platform where they can stand up for themselves and treat them equal to the sudanese armed forces that is sacrificing it's life to defend sudanese people. What a joke

Janjaniggers be taking photos with filters and brightness set to max to mask their dark negro complexion and later claim superiority over fellow africans

How do these kikes get away with it? Why doesn't the media condemn them for meddling and sponsoring terrorism across the middle east?

How do these ks get away with it? Why doesn't the media condemn them for meddling and sponsoring terrorism across the middle east?

Lol, please chill with the language. As for Israel, they’ve been destabilizing Sudan using the periphery for decades. Why does it matter if the rebels identify as Arab or Black? At the end of the day, they’re nothing but envious scumbags that only understand violence.