Super rare beautiful international couples

Some of yall are racist people when did looking bantu become a negative stereotype? For those who called me racist look in the mirror because you subconscious racist yourself for deeming some appearance low cast from yours if it followed by any of these terms or Bantu Jarear or even Meadow.

Some of yall are racist people when did looking bantu become a negative stereotype? For those who called me racist look in the mirror because you subconscious racist yourself for deeming some appearance low cast from yours if it followed by any of these terms or Bantu Jarear or even Meadow.
Amus racist incel.

Ah but if it was a Somali girl with an AA you’d be insulting her and crying.

Im beginning to think a lot of the guys here have low self esteem. You obsess and cry about random Somali girls that wouldn’t even spit in your direction and get excited when you see a Farax with an ajnabi because it makes you lot feel desirable that other races would look at you. Op is the number one culprit when it comes to this.

You seem very supportive, but imagine if the scenario were reversed. You guys would be viciously attacking the Xalimo.
When a practicing Somali men marry out( it’s rare) they take care of their wives and in return the wife assimilates and a clan based society like ours will accept the kids.
When Somali women marries out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said. I could careless about anyone dating/marrying out. Do what makes u happy. Just please for the love of god date/marry up or at least across.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Im beginning to think a lot of the guys here have low self esteem. You obsess and cry about random Somali girls that wouldn’t even spit in your direction and get excited when you see a Farax with an ajnabi because it makes you lot feel desirable that other races would look at you. Op is the number one culprit when it comes to this.

@Nin123 gives off hoeless vibes tbh. It's always him making these threads.

He likes big women too. The big hoes ain't fucking with him so now he's causing havoc on somalispot

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP

suprise, OP is a troll and everyone is disagring with him.
Should i post the fallacy image again? No one other then the troll or ethiopian is defending this ahhaahhaha

When a practicing Somali men marry out( it’s rare) they take care of their wives and in return the wife assimilates and a clan based society like ours will accept the kids.
When Somali women marries:
That being said. I could careless about anyone dating/marrying out. Do what makes u happy. Just please for the love of god date/marry up or at least across.
You kinda do, because if you didn’t, your list wouldn’t have been so biased and you won’t the blinded to how Faraxs operate when it comes to this topic.

suprise, OP is a troll and everyone is disagring with him.
Should i post the fallacy image again? No one other then the troll or ethiopian is defending this ahhaahhaha
Lol, let’s be real. We know damn OP isn’t the only one with that view. Faraxs are notorious online screaming ‘cHeAp and ClEan’ to such an extent even ajanbis have noticed.

Lying isn’t a great look. Even simply going through old sspot threads about IR marriages and insulting Xalimos should give you an indication. I thought you weren’t new?

I
I am stating facts. These incels would be viciously attacking a xalimo if she married an African American revert. They would be calling her all sorts of nasty and dehumanizing words. I am just calling out their double standards and hypocrisy.

Nobody cares when a Somali woman marries a jareeer. I definitely couldn't care less as they always seem to pick the unattractive self hating type.

So they are actually doing me a favour & I support their cause.

The problem starts when she tries labelling her Senegalese kid a Somali.

Then I have to step in and remind the Xalimo: That is not our things work.

I’m native native to xamar but ok.

Last edited:

Trending