Super rare beautiful international couples

The oldheads that use to be gang members got tattoos. I got an uncle and some older cousins that are tatted up.

Some of them do. They end up with the reformed xalimos they use to kick it with back in the day or with an AA chick.
What losers, imagine your parents fleeing a war and you larp as a ghetto hoodrat. I grew up in a 90% madow shi*hole where there wasnt any somalis yet all my brothers turned out decent, maybe somali parents need to do a better job at raising their kids.

Tbh the only time i get angry if a farax marries/dates out is if he is good looking. If not thanks to the ajanbis doing sadaq for us.

But I see loads of people always talking about it, like its hard to find normal topics to discuss here. Everything here is so dramatized and made into a big deal.
true its dumb and rinsed. i just dont like this sort of stereotype of somali men being dangerous compared to ajnabis to become a thing when it couldnt be further from reality. i wish the ones who want to marry ajnabi would just shut up and do it instead of talk shit and make up stuff. this is not india bro if a man hurts a woman hes gonna get hurt thats how somalia generally is

true its dumb and rinsed. i just dont like this sort of stereotype of somali men being dangerous compared to ajnabis to become a thing when it couldnt be further from reality. i wish the ones who want to marry ajnabi would just shut up and do it instead of talk shit and make up stuff. this is not india bro if a man hurts a woman hes gonna get hurt thats how somalia generally is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending