Super rare beautiful international couples

They are 100% Somalis you dummy
Somali ≠ Qabiil. Qabiil = Tribe. Somali = Ethnicity. Different Somali tribes claim different origins, doesn't change they are all somali. Let me break it down for you further, some Somalis have 'Arab' Qabiils but are genetically Somali, while a Chinese person can have some Somali paternal DNA but will always be Chinese or whatever. To be Somali most of your genetic makeup must be Somali.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where did the stereotype that Somali girls mostly marry madow men come from? Majority of them mostly marry white and other non black groups. That’s an old generalization coming from the time
Somalis were on that Salafi wave marrying reverts. Hardly happens anymore.

Lol no, it’s a case I personally know that wasn’t on social media. I know the people involved. Somali men simply don’t feel the need to jump on social media and expose their Ls and for that I do rate you lot. You’ll hear about Xalimos and their shenanigans since they can’t keep their mouth closed and this kid nearly got finished but isn’t going to share it with the world.
I’m native native to xamar but ok.
You’re a hooyo matalo then. Many Reer Xamaris have ethnic Somali grandmothers. Most half Yemenis have Ethnic Somali mothers/ayeeyos. Especially the older generations. That’s a fact. Even looking at their DNA results shows most of their ethnic Somali blood is maternal.
Yes but we’re having a conversation about the online world. In the real world, the average Farax isn’t going to go up to a Xalimo and call her cheap and clean for being with an ajnabi.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
With how active somali gender wars are I'm honestly surprised we don't have any stats about domestic violence and femicide within the Somali communities in the west.

@Angelina @xawaadleboi121 @Knaan99

Now that I think about it with how much hate some of the rad fem xalimos have for Somali men in the west you would assume Farahs in the diaspora were murdering their wives at high rates. Just like Madows for example.

In my whole life I've only heard of one xalimo get murdered by her husband here in the states. Bro was some old fob nigga that decided to behead his wife in California.

Beside this case the only time I hear about Somali dudes killing people is in regards to gang disputes.

You would assume with how heavy Somali niggas were in the streets a few xalimos would have gotten killed by their partners so far.

Domestic violence happens within relationships but outside of divorce stories on YouTube I haven't really heard about somali men beating their wives here in the states.

With how active somali gender wars are I'm honestly surprised we don't have any stats about domestic violence and femicide within the Somali communities in the west.

@Angelina @xawaadleboi121 @Knaan99

Now that I think about it with how much hate some of the rad fem xalimos have for Somali men in the west you would assume Farahs in the diaspora were murdering their wives at high rates. Just like Madows for example.

In my whole life I've only heard of one xalimo get murdered by her husband here in the states. Bro was some old fob nigga that decided to behead his wife in California.

Beside this case the only time I hear about Somali dudes killing people is in regards to gang disputes.

You would assume with how heavy Somali niggas were in the streets a few xalimos would have gotten killed by their partners so far.

Where did the stereotype that Somali girls mostly marry madow men come from? Majority of them mostly marry white and other non black groups. That’s an old generalization coming from the time
Somalis were on that Salafi wave marrying reverts. Hardly happens anymore.

Lol no, it’s a case I personally know that wasn’t on social media. I know the people involved. Somali men simply don’t feel the need to jump on social media and expose their Ls and for that I do rate you lot. You’ll hear about Xalimos and their shenanigans since they can’t keep their mouth closed and this kid nearly got finished but isn’t going to share it with the world.

You’re a hooyo matalo then. Many Reer Xamaris have ethnic Somali grandmothers. Most half Yemenis have Ethnic Somali mothers/ayeeyos. Especially the older generations. That’s a fact. Even looking at their DNA results shows most of their ethnic Somali blood is maternal.

Yes but we’re having a conversation about the online world. In the real world, the average Farax isn’t going to go up to a Xalimo and call her cheap and clean for being with an ajnabi.

ngl its a weird asf how you guys are basically making fun of how the kids look, how messed up in the head do you have to be to find glee in dissecting their appearance?

Trending