Syrian in Somalia are fully assimilated…

Yeah. Syria was one of the few Arab countries who welcomed Somali refugees without restrictions and provided us with education and healthcare for free. Somalida abaal maleh we paid them back by joining ISIS and attempting to overthrow Asad family. Aside from him being a minority Shia and butchering his own people he was surprisingly welcoming of Somalis. Have a lot of relatives who lived and studied in Syria before migrating to Europe.
What the hell do you mean we? A handful of Somalis joining Is group doesn’t mean Somalis as a collective betrayed Syrians. Syrians are the ones who fought each other and a few of the high ranking Isis were Syrians. Jayshul Islam leader was a Syrian, too. Fellow Arab governments funded the insurgents. How are those few Somalis from the diaspora joining Somalis a sign of Somalis collectively betraying Syria when IS consisted of hundreds of ethnicities including mainly Arabs?

The concept of abaal doesn’t even apply to nations like Syria anyway. All those Arab leaders and states have lied an betrayed each other- including Hafez-who sided with Iran against the Iraq.

Haitians gave sanctuary to Arabs and Jews in the 1920's.
These groups then took over the Haitian economy.
Made Haitians third class citizens and became the oligarch overlords.
The richest man in Haiti is a Jew billionaire and criminal (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Bigio)
They fund the gangs and criminals.

Somalis are retarded they don't understand the dangers of inviting migrants when the country is not stable, has no structure and has no zero institutions or rule of law.
Semitic people in particular are a very dangerous group - very sneaky, xaasid, backstabbing and manipulative.

The Arabs unfortunately have a very strong leverage over our people that they will take advantage of. They can do no wrong in the eyes of Somalis.

Last edited:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
65k likes for that video. Somali people's love for foreigners is just next level
probably because they see negative media about africans and what they really do. All of twitter you have anti bantu anti ethiopian media so you cant blame them. Syrians are portayed as hard working. The are shown to open stores for medical facilities like optometrists and doctors. And they are pretty well organised.

Kizaru

The richest man in Haiti is a Jew billionaire and criminal (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Bigio)

Somalis are retarded they don't understand the dangers of inviting migrants when the country is not stable, has no structure and has no zero institutions or rule of law.
thats why we should help fix their country

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
My man could have easily went to Europe or other western country but ended up in Somalia. We gotta ask ourselves muxuu qabtaa ninkaan?

Kizaru

Semitic people in particular are a very dangerous group - very sneaky, xaasid, backstabbing and manipulative.

The Arabs unfortunately have a very strong leverage over our people that they will take advantage of. They can do no wrong in the eyes of Somalis.
whats happening in gaza right now probably broke that. Many somalis are realising there is no leverage araba have. How ever the syrians dont do much, they keep to themselves

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
My man could have easily went to Europe or other western country but ended up in Somalia. We gotta ask ourselves muxuu qabtaa ninkaan?
You do realise that there are a lot of Syrian refugees in Somalia currently they are hard working people MashAllah :salute:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP

Somalis/Ethiopians are cunsuri they aren’t like the other Africans (Kenyans) who get bended over by foreigners in their own land

Why don't you just tell the truth. You just want more light skinned people in Somalia. Typical ugly self hating somali. You can't fool me
You don't know what he wants but I agree with your premis, we shouldn't give a flying f*ck about where they come from, we should question all immigrants motives equally.

Another ugly self hating somali. Do you hate your dark skin and big lips ? Have you always been self hating ?
Did I call for intermarriage, they will always be foreigners, I said bringing in educated Syrian professions is an asset to Somalia, the hospital sector needs doctors and the Arab world is filled with Educated doctors, and you prefer Oromo shoe cleaners

Did I call for intermarriage, they will always be foreigners, I said bringing in educated Syrian professions is an asset to Somalia, the hospital sector needs doctors and the Arab world is filled with Educated doctors, and you prefer Oromo shoe cleaners
See now this is why he called you out on self hate. You believe Arabs are magically doctors and Oromos are magically shoe cleaners. Educated professionals are an asset to Somalia regardless of where they're from.

See now this is why he called you out on self hate. You believe Arabs are magically doctors and Oromos are magically shoe cleaners. Educated professionals are an asset to Somalia regardless of where they're from.
I’m sorry lol Ethiopian shitty education system does not produce good doctors, the Arab world have better education in the medical world, in their culture it’s an high honour to be a doctor

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I dont mind arabs but oromos need to go 🤷‍♀️

Trending

Latest posts