Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

You can poll Somalis right now and 90% of them wouldn't know what a Beja is. Your actually begging off Sudanese, first Somali I seen do this, wat a Mind Fuxk :mjlol: :drakewtf:
The average sudani isn’t a fan of Somalis btw 😂 I’ve seen how they talk about us on twitter

I actually seen what north Sudanis look like in egypt. They have tribal marks on their faces and look straight out of africa. They look like they be singing and dancing mamasemamasamamakusa
The young north Sudanese tahriibs in the UK look more like Tigrays than Somalis to me. Seen a lot of darfurian looking ones as well.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
The young north Sudanese tahriibs in the UK look more like Tigrays than Somalis to me. Seen a lot of darfurian looking ones as well.
Im not a colorist im a feauturist. Id never let my kids marry a sudanis or a non somali because of that reason

The average sudani isn’t a fan of Somalis btw 😂 I’ve seen how they talk about us on twitter
Twitter is a cesspool. I found Sudanese talk good about Somalis on there as well. Usually there quiet people.

I'm friends with Sudanese people in real life. Cool enough people. I recently hired 2 Sudanese people, I like them as there humble and hard workers. But I can easily tell Somalis and them are different.

You can poll Somalis right now and 90% of them wouldn't know what a Beja is. Your actually begging off Sudanese, first Somali I seen do this, wat a Mind Fuxk :mjlol: :drakewtf:

Begging because a TikTok video that has something in common with OP’s thread? Bruh the topic is about grandparents preserving their legacy by having grandchildren that look like them. Like I said, go and argue with the Sudanese mother for choosing a Somali over a French girl. Don’t bother with me. I know I’m Somali. I also know that the closest people on earth to me are Horners followed by Sudanese. Unless of course your a rare breed that fell on earth from the sky :mjlol:

Many Arabs and East Africans use to look down on Somalis due to the war in our homeland. Many Tigrays use to laugh @ Somalis suffering, Now they ask prominent Somalis on social media to highlight their wars and problems.

One Eritrean guy told me their parents use to warn them against hanging around with too many Somali boys. 🤣I am not surprised by that since Somali boys are over represented in ciyaal suuq culture 😳

Many Arabs and East Africans use to look down on Somalis due to the war in our homeland. Many Tigrays use to laugh @ Somalis suffering, Now they ask prominent Somalis on social media to highlight their wars and problems.

One Eritrean guy told me their parents use to warn them against hanging around with too many Somali boys. 🤣I am not surprised by that since Somali boys are over represented in ciyaal suuq culture 😳
Facts. Somalis beg relations with other Horners & now Sudanis cajeeb :russ:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Twitter is a cesspool. I found Sudanese talk good about Somalis on there as well. Usually there quiet people.

I'm friends with Sudanese people in real life. Cool enough people. I recently hired 2 Sudanese people, I like them as there humble and hard workers. But I can easily tell Somalis and them are different.
Somalis actually have a good reputation in sudan many go there to study. There was this female somali singer that had khartoum by a chokehold

Begging because a TikTok video that has something in common with OP’s thread? Bruh the topic is about grandparents preserving their legacy by having grandchildren that look like them. Like I said, go and argue with the Sudanese mother for choosing a Somali over a French girl. Don’t bother with me. I know I’m Somali. I also know that the closest people on earth to me are Horners followed by Sudanese. Unless of course your a rare breed that fell on earth from the sky :mjlol:
You went from a tik tok video where you left off the nigerian and congolese part to speaking on negligible genetics, and then comparing a French/Spanish girl with a Somali. Obviously a african muslim would prefer another african muslim over a literal gaal. Your all over the place. Somalis don't speak their language, don't eat their food, don't follow their news, or share history with them. It's that simple.

I don't give af, let him marry her, life is too short to care about who you like, if you are attracted to someone, get that shit patterned. f*ck your parents niggas are already a third away from death

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
I actually seen what north Sudanis look like in egypt. They have tribal marks on their faces and look straight out of africa. They look like they be singing and dancing mamasemamasamamakusa
I met two people who claim Arab. One looks like Ahmed Karaash. The other is a copy-paste version of my younger brother. Both were from Khartoum. Sudan is huge. Many can look Somali.

That doesn't make sense to say because there not separate from other Somalis.
I see them calling us “Somalians” & siding with racists & xenophobes

200.gif

Trending