Tell me something random about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to cut down on the amount of music I listen to. Normally when it's quiet, I'd head straight to spotify to help me focus. Lately I've been tuning in to live American police broadcasts or pre-recs mixed with calm music. It's honestly so soothing and helps me be more productive.

I really wish I enlisted in the military... and the feeling is just getting stronger as I get older. I actually went to see recruiters at 16, but I stupidly forgot about the most obvious requirement... British citizenship. I shouldn't have waited around and enlisted in the Netherlands the following year.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I fight in my sleep, once we had guests over, so my sister ended sleeping with me on the bed, I punched and kicked her, gave her a black eye, I woke up to her crying.

I've over 40 candles.

I'm a little bit obsessed with hand sanitizers, I've 2 mini bottles in my purse, 3 mini bottles in my car, extra ones in my other purses. I hate the feeling of unsanitized hands, I avoid touching random things or places.

I fight in my sleep, once we had guests over, so my sister ended sleeping with me on the bed, I punched and kicked her, gave her a black eye, I woke up to her crying.

I've over 40 candles.

I'm a little bit obsessed with hand sanitizers, I've 2 mini bottles in my purse, 3 mini bottles in my car, extra ones in my other purses. I hate the feeling of unsanitized hands, I avoid touching random things or places.

Wow sxb you got hands for days :ftw9nwa:

Hope your sister was alright after that.

Me and my mates when I was younger would do prank calls on people all the time. We would change up our accents so now I've got a number of accents down to a T. I can do indian (ofc lmao-live in an Indian feckin neighbourhood), white brummie (my city) american (from tv shows) and Scottish (with practice-I love this accent) flawlessly. Others are a bit rusty but I've an ear for accents. So with a bit of practice and exposure I'm confident I can pull them off.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Me and my mates when I was younger would do prank calls on people all the time. We would change up our accents so now I've got a number of accents down to a T. I can do indian (ofc lmao-live in an Indian feckin neighbourhood), white brummie (my city) american (from tv shows) and Scottish (with practice-I love this accent) flawlessly. Others are a bit rusty but I've an ear for accents. So with a bit of practice and exposure I'm confident I can pull them off.

Another fellow Brummie?

:friendhug:

TooMacaan

VIP
One of my biggest fears is the idea of settling for mediocrity (& living a life where I feel unfulfilled)....but at the same time, I'm also extremely risk-averse and suffer from unhealthy bouts of self-doubt .-.

@South Cushitic 's posts put me in a trance, I don't think the internet is good for impressionable little weirdos like me.

Does this mean?
mermaid.gif

Or am I looking too deep into things?

Status
Not open for further replies.