Tell me something random about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
I am shit judge of character so don't take it so personally. I pretty much see everyone here as volatile. I only regard Bidaar wanagsan (PBUh) differently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, what's with your fascination with Bidaar? xD Are you into him?
Further strengthens my belief you're memes tbh:icon lol:

Lol, what's with your fascination with Bidaar? xD Are you into him?
Further strengthens my belief you're memes tbh:icon lol:
Bidaar is the G.o.a.t of this site everyone can agree on that. You're like the 5th person to say that to me but nonone would tell what qualities or likeness i shared with that person. Can you back up your claim or can i dismiss this is as another baseless accusation?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I've seen the way you 2 interact :bell: I just wanted to point out that I can be more fulfilling than him
Me and @TooMacaan do not have that sort of relationship, sxb. We've both come to an agreement that she will be my wingwoman and help me get what I deserve :lawd:
She has a thing for weak, impressionable men that she can crush under her heel, so you have pretty good chances with her :mjpls:

Me and @TooMacaan do not have that sort of relationship, sxb. We've both come to an agreement that she will be my wingwoman and help me get what I deserve :lawd:
She has a thing for weak, impressionable men that she can crush under her heel, so you have pretty good chances with her :mjpls:
That is adorable1!! you two are goals.

I remember when i used to set people up ( ._.)

The only reasons you ain't offering yourself up is that you're already crushed:pachah1:

@TooMacaan if only you were into women.....and attractive :damedamn:

TooMacaan

VIP
Bidaar is the G.o.a.t of this site everyone can agree on that. You're like the 5th person to say that to me but nonone would tell what qualities or likeness i shared with that person. Can you back up your claim or can i dismiss this is as another baseless accusation?

Yh, he's a cool d00d-- you can't gas him up too much though; he doesn't know how to take direct compliments:icon lol:. As for the memes comparison, I have solid reasons but cba to dig up old threads atm (anyways, it's not a bad thing..your autist ways are somewhat enjoyable [in small doses]).
p.s. Just clocked what you were getting at earlier and lol, naaah:mjlol:...I would never settle in terms of a romantic relationship; I'd rather be forever alone tbh. Concerning fulfillment, I was speaking about other aspects of life when I mentioned it.

Yh, he's a cool d00d-- you can't gas him up too much though; he doesn't know how to take direct compliments:icon lol:. As for the memes comparison, I have solid reasons but cba to dig up old threads atm (anyways, it's not a bad thing..your autist ways are somewhat enjoyable [in small doses]).
p.s. Just clocked what you were getting at earlier and lol, naaah:mjlol:...I would never settle in terms of a romantic relationship; I'd rather be forever alone tbh. Concerning fulfillment, I was speaking about other aspects of life when I mentioned it.
No please, explain yourself. Make your case i just wanna know what type of stuff makes people believe we are similar or even the same person

Oh GOD. You're toxic too..... Yooooo i'm not autismic, @DuctTape fuckin' back me up here

Status
Not open for further replies.